facebook

how exactly are kappa deltas mean?

by: Are KDs really that mean?

Hi. My mom is a Kappa Delta alumna from another school and I am entering the incoming freshman class at Bama. I wanted to rush KD since I am a legacy but I am concerned because all these posts say that KD girls are mean.

Please tell me how exactly are they mean so that I can decide whether or not I want to rush them.

Thanks

Posted By: Are KDs really that mean?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lies    

KD has had minority members... that is untrue and concerning why people lie on here.

That said, they are still mean. It’s mainly that they are too concerned with money (many are middle class trying to keep up), and partying. They rarely participate in Greek wide activities bc they are lax.

They don’t treat each other nicely and that’s just wrong.

By: Lies
#2  by: KD   

They have a bad reputation on campus for not participating in anything. That kind of defies the point of being in the Greek system. They try to act like they are better than everyone else, but they don’t have the grades, looks or involvement on campus to back it up. There are a handful of wealthy girls in the house and the other 90% are just middle class, small town Alabama girls trying to keep up. Lots of in-house drama. If that’s your scene, you’ll love it. If not, look elsewhere.

By: KD
#3  by: Bippity   

Bump

By: Bippity
#4  by: Truth    

They literally don’t care about you unless your from bama and have money

By: Truth
by: Truth +1Jun 17, 2019 5:39:18 PM

Let me add that your legacy won’t mean anything unless you’re a Bama legacy and if you don’t have their other requirements that won’t matter either.

By: Truth +1
#5  by: No   

The answer is NO they are not, it just some troll starting crap in the forum.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.