facebook

real ranks

by: Sigma Chi conquers

TOP: PM, KKG, KD, AXO, DDD
All exceptional houses. Difficult to get bids from, definitely “connection” houses, always fantastic grades and stellar pledge classes. Typically southern, I would say tri delt takes the most long distance oos girls out of all of them. Always pretty & classy. Always relevant on campus and fraternities love them.
LOWER TOP: AGD, XO, ADP
Still difficult to get bids from and great grades, but AGD and XO are slowly becoming much less relevant than in previous years. They took extremely southern pledge classes this past year which made the diversity factor almost invisible. ADPi girls are smart, pretty, and definitely relevant. Above mid for sure.
MID: PBP, ZTA, APHI, DG
The most difficult houses to get bids from on new row besides ADPi. Always fit a certain look, take far oos girls for the trendy factor. Pi Phi had an amazing gpa this year. ZTA had a gorgeous pledge class- arguably the best looking of all houses- but their sisterhood is known for having problems and the attractiveness of their pc 18 didn’t help because I’ve heard more and more problems involving them and girls dropping recently. Aphi did take a not so great pledge class this year but I think we all can agree it was due to what happened last year. Most likely they will take a typical pledge class again next year. Great job with raising grades, and took absolutely gorgeous COB’s. Frats still love them regardless. DG had an iffy pledge class but they still have great grades and a respectable reputation. Frats like them. Similar to ADPi as being known as nice girls.
BOTTOM: DZ, AOII, KAT, GPHI
DZ and GPHI took very similar pledge classes. A handful of beautiful girls and a pool of not so pretty ones. Known for having major problems with their sisterhood. AOII is doing much better, but theyre going to need to up their game with getting more “trendy” girls, and they might be able to take DG’s place. I think we all know why KAT is last.

Posted By: Sigma Chi conquers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True   

It’s feally about who you’ve known for the last 18 years for old row. The fandoms that get a bid are usually the ones that feel left out. It picking on any house but let’s stop acting like their are not some pnms that feel like they’re back in high school

By: True
#2  by: ummm   

This is a duplicate post lmao just bump the old one

By: ummm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.