facebook

fake ids

by:    

Do fakes ever get questioned at the bars in Tuscaloosa? Do the bars car about fakes?

Posted By: Guest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It depends on what you look like.
Not always.
Don't count on it.

By: Depends
#2by:    

My friend used a fake the first week of school in August, the waiter put it under the light and saw it was fake, ABC was in the back, arrested her, handcuffed her and threw her in jail for the night. It was a nightmare getting it off her record- lawyer fees, community service, etc etc.

By: They sure do

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guest   

Which bar was this?

By: Guest
#3by:    

It can be pretty 50/50. I've used good and bad fakes and had success/failure with both. Generally accepted rule is that the bars are more lenient earlier in the week (Mondays and Tuesdays especially) and harder later in the week (Fridays and Saturdays being the worst). Date parties are hit or miss, youll pretty quickly learn which locations have stricter bouncers (Chucks for example is usually pretty strict but ive found Glory Bound to be easier). How good your fake is usually doesn't determine whether they'll accept it or not, but unlike some schools where you could use someone of say like a different race and the bouncers wouldn't care, you need to at least have your picture that looks like you. Also, try to get one that works under a black light and scans. I know I said it doesn't NEED to work, but a lot more bars nowadays are getting particular about that. I had two for around 75 dollars that worked really well until I became 21.

Just be careful, go on the right nights, don't go to bars like gallettes that are notorious for rejections, and you should be fine. Looking back now I think its probably a bad idea to get and use one but I get the feeling you were going to anyway, so hopefully this keeps you from hurting yourself.

By: Tbh
#4by:    

Which bars are known to be easy to get in to? I have a good fake but it was expensive and I don't want it taken. It does scan and have uv/holos.

By: Lol
by: ..   

Shakers, High Tide, and 4th & 23rd are usually very lenient on fake IDs

By: ..
#5by:    

Bump

By: Yes
#6by:    

Do bouncers ever ask for a second identification at the bars?

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.