facebook

Who Has Most of Their PC’s Already?

by: frosg

I heard DU, Sig Phi, and AD already gave most of their bids and are barely going to take any kids from regular rush, and that I shouldn’t waste my time trying to get a bid from those houses. I even went to more than one event with one or two of those frats. Is it worth taking up time when we get back to campus on those houses or should I concentrate on houses that are still looking?

Posted By: frosg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yup   

Upper houses. Chi Psi Chi Phi AD Sig Pi

By: Yup
by: huhJan 18, 2021 4:46:25 PM

what about them?

By: huh
by: HahJan 18, 2021 4:46:41 PM

AD is prob 95%
Sig Pi 60%
Chi Phi 70%
Chi Psi 50%

By: Hah
by: SnsnsJan 18, 2021 4:47:09 PM

Have most of their classes.

By: Snsns
by: ^^^^Jan 18, 2021 4:49:52 PM

I don’t know if that order or the numbers are quite right but yes sig pi/chi phi/chi psi probably all know around 60% of the kids they will bid already, a lot of cross rush tho

By: ^^^^
#2  by: lmao   

It's true those houses dirty rush like 90% of their PCs but they don't have a fixed number of kids to take. So if u genuinely fit the vibe (rowdy, fratty, and preppy) for the houses u mentioned, and the brothers like you, you can get a bid. If ur a fratty and preppy person, shoot your shot with those houses, but otherwise focus on uppermid and mid.

By: lmao
by: froshJan 18, 2021 4:58:56 PM

I feel like I'd fit the vibe of houses like SX/DU; are they worth rushing or should I look at lower ranked houses with similar vibes?

By: frosh
by: BrotherJan 18, 2021 5:07:46 PM

So does everyone

By: Brother
#3  by: yes   

this is probably true, just a guess. sig phi usually knows its pc by thanksgiving anyway

By: yes
#4  by: yeah...   

at this point probably only worth randomly walking into sig pi/chi psi/chi phi/DX and below, but you never know

By: yeah...
#5  by: yea   

what about sx and du

By: yea
#6  by: yup   

bump.

By: yup
#7  by: DX   

DX is known for taking the kids who rush top houses but dont get a bid so look there

By: DX

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.