facebook

frat rush results 2020

by: Boom

Only 400 kids rushed this year as opposed to 600 so PCs have gotten smaller across the board. Here’s the information I’ve gathered so far.
DU +My friend is dating a kid in DU and apparently they killed it with their PC, I think they gave out around 20 bids and ended up with 17, so they pretty much got all the kids they wanted.
Sig Chi + they have a 16 kid pc going underground, and also did well. They will be fine as long as they don’t get caught.
Sig Phi =:15 kid PC, very solid kids. Pretty much the stereotypical sig phi pc, they desperately needed to take a class this semester and they were able to get one, so that’s good for them.
AD - : taking a tiny 6 person underground PC, they lost a bunch of kids to sig phi and DU, and got screwed over the fact that they could only go underground. Don’t know what this means for the future of the house.
Sig Pi (-) they got screwed over rush this year. They lost kids their top kids to sig phi and DU, and most their rushes didn’t get bids to anywhere else. They have a very weak PC which is definitely going to hurt them in the long run.
I would have provided more info about other frats, but these are the frats my sorority mixes with and I don’t want to provide inaccurate information regarding other houses without knowing inside information. This post will probably get downvoted a ton by sig pi but I wanted to be as honest as possible in it. Feel free to add info about other houses in the comments!

Posted By: Boom
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Red   

A lot of low tier and mid tier houses got absolutely slammed by rush this year. I think we’re going see at least 10 houses go extinct this decade at this rate

By: Red
by: Nah fam Feb 16, 2020 10:16:27 AM

Some mid houses did well

By: Nah fam
#2  by: Hk   

The snitching scandal really hurt sig pi this rush. A lot of kids joined other houses because they didn’t want to be associated with snitching. Hopefully they can use this as a lesson.

By: Hk
#3  by: Damn   

sig chi and ad are gonna get kicked off real soon

By: Damn
by: YerpJan 25, 2020 2:50:36 PM

There’s ppl in both houses on the ifc board too lmao

By: Yerp
by: yeeJan 27, 2020 1:10:50 PM

^ Facts. They got three on IFC. But I don't think that can protect them in the long run

By: yee
#4  by: hmm    

does anyone have info about the mid frats? I heard fiji took a really small pc...

By: hmm
#5  by: Rumors   

I heard Fiji and Pike were hit pretty hard by the down numbers.

By: Rumors
by: HkJan 25, 2020 4:38:22 PM

PSK apparently had a really good 20 person PC. Some of the upper mid houses did well.

By: Hk
by: LmaoJan 25, 2020 5:21:28 PM

Yeah fiji is having trouble but pike did well

By: Lmao
by: FactsJan 26, 2020 1:12:20 PM

Pi kapp pc is single digits, rip

By: Facts
by: bruhJan 26, 2020 1:19:25 PM

Fiji had 18 kids sign on bid night, think they’re over 20 at this point. Pike did ok, in double digits as well. Pi kapp had 8 signed by mid week, probably around 12 rn. Lambda has similar numbers to pi kapp. Some of these comments are so wrong lol

By: bruh
by: lolJan 26, 2020 2:56:56 PM

pike has almost 20, they did better than ok... and def better than lambda/pi kapp

By: lol
by: LJan 26, 2020 4:09:40 PM

heard chi psi, chi phi, fiji and lambda all took relatively decent numbers considering less people rushed. pikapp and pike took smaller and weaker classes but nothing too drastic

By: L
#6  by: Her   

Impressively accurate information

By: Her
#7  by: Sighggga   

Sig pi did well compared to pike, I heard that’s who they mostly cross rushed with

By: Sighggga
#8  by: uhh   

Heard dke did so bad they might shut down lol

By: uhh
#9  by: Wow   

Sig pi apparently got 8 kids, that’s less than either underground class

By: Wow
#10  by: Lol   

Chi psi and chi phi each got 19-20 kids cross rushing a lot with Sig pi and each other

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.