facebook

SigEp effectively uses year-round recruitment strateg

by: Bandit

SigEp effectively uses year-round recruitment strategies to recruit the most talented, values-aligned students to our chapter. Every SigEp member understands and is so excited by the life-changing opportunities afforded through the pledge-free, substance-free, app-based Balanced Man Program that they remain in our chapter through graduation and give back as a Balanced Man volunteer an alumni. SigEp is made successful by a diverse group of volunteers, empowered to support our healthy, alcohol-free chapter experience and mentor undergraduates. Our SigEp Learning Community is unquestionably not just the best fraternity but the best student organization at Lehigh.

Posted By: Bandit
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: REAL GREEK MEN   

DON'T DO IT!!! THEIR BROTHERHOOD IS A COMPLETE DISASTER.

By: REAL GREEK MEN
#2  by: truth   

seems like a legit org

By: truth
#3  by: me   

I want an alcohol free college experience!

By: me
#4  by: Tl   

On the social side of things, Sig Ep is consistently becoming one of the top. If you find yourself at a Sig Ep party, you will always have a great time, and notice a large crowd. What keeps them from a top spot is that you will almost always see Sig Ep guys at other fraternity's parties. Is this their fault? Not really. So I give them the benefit of a doubt, but until they decide to (and it should be easy for them) stop going to other places and just throw their own stuff, they're sitting nicely at an upper spot.

By: Tl
#5  by: Leadership   

SigEp stands out as a forward-thinking fraternity in all issues, including gender. SigEp has traditionally treated gender as binary, when we live in a world with increasing awareness that gender is not always binary. SigEp’s membership is currently restricted those persons who identify as male, but there is limited space in Greek communities across the country for non-binary individuals to engage.

SigEp is leading the way towards the future of Greek organizations in the United States as gender inclusive organizations. SigEp is convening a task force to explore removing any screening of gender from its membership criteria and this would also expand SigEp’s recruitment pool.

By: Leadership

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.