facebook

fall 2020 recruitment

by: pan love

hey y’all, im in a sorority here at west georgia and im about to go alum this month! heres my advice to you:

1. DO NOT go into recruitment biased. You do not want to join a sorority just because they are well known. You do not want to join a sorority because of what someone on greek rank says. You do not want to join and end up dropping because you didn’t open your eyes to other chapters. KEEP AN OPEN MIND! You’ll thank me later

2. DO WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU! I know a lot of you have friends coming through recruitment too, my advice would to be to during recruitment week keep talk about opinions of houses minimal (I KNOW thats hard). It happens way too often when girls try to get in the same house, they dont both get in, or they do and one of them drops and wastes money because they hate it. This is about YOU and its ok to be selfish

3. FINANCIAL STRESS? You will be told what the fees are for each chapter. Keep in mind, some chapters do not tell you the complete price upfront during recruitment. If a few are SUPER expensive, its because they are being real with you. No matter what chapter you’re in, the dues first semester are the most expensive, all the other semesters are a lot cheaper! At the end of the day, all chapters are about the same price and none have a dramatic difference

4. THEY ARE NERVOUS TOO! Its nerve wrecking standing in line about to go into a house for the first time. But know these woman are SO EXCITED to meet all of you and get to know you! Remember to be yourself and know they are nervous too!

5. OUTFITS! Ask away about that and I’ll try to respond. My number one tip is to not dress a certain way if you wouldn’t normally dress that way when looking nice. Also, every single girl there will be wearing whats “in style”. Don’t be afraid to be bold and show some individuality, but don’t go too crazy.

if i think of anything else i’ll add more. GOODLUCK LADIES! xoxo

Posted By: pan love
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lil   

What are the gpa requirements for each sorority?

By: Lil

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.