facebook

best sisterhood??

by: oops

I’m rushing in the fall and I was wondering which sororities had the best sisterhood. like I heard KD’s were all stuck but but that chi o and azd were pretty good??

Posted By: oops
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek relations    

chi o seems to have a great sisterhood! Always hanging out together and you are likely to see them in groups together. Very closes pc classes too

By: Greek relations
#2  by: Eh   

Somewhat correct. Each sorority has their own flaws and issues. I would say chi o and phi mu has the best sisterhood. This website isn’t fully accurate. Remember that as you’re going through. AZD will go off on their new members if they say something wrong to frat guys and will try to control them like children. Phi mu talk about each other behind their backs and they form groups real easy. KD has problems with girls messing with boyfriends. Chi o used to be known as the best sisterhood but things have changed as their previous and current exec have been disrespectful to their girls. Sigma kappa has been all over the place for awhile now and have girls that date each other in there. Alpha gam had an investigation going on but seem to be getting it back together. Known for partying. Everyone has their problems. It’s a bunch of girls what do you expect. Just be yourself and go through the process. Most of the time you end up in the crazy mess you’re supposed to be at and it’ll become home to you.

By: Eh
#3  by: uwg   

honestly, i think they all have decent sisterhoods. its about where YOU feel most at home, not about greek rank and whats “popular”. i’ve heard good things about sigma kappa’s sisterhood (not sure what 2 of them dating has to do with sisterhood) and chi o does too!

By: uwg
#4  by: TRUTH   

honestly looking at the chapters we have here on campus id have to say that chi o and azd have the best sisterhoods. those two chapters seem to aways have each other’s back and i’m constantly hearing mostly good things about their sisters from each other. chi o and azd are always posting with their members on their page and personals so id assume that they’re all truly friends outside of the sorority. I’d have to say that a few other chapters here talk badly or try to get each other in trouble internally in their chapters.

By: TRUTH
#5  by: rickydagoat   

Just go where you fit in and don't worry about all the tiers stuff. The truth is we are such a small school who you are as an individual matters a lot more than what you rush. You won't 100% fit in with everyone wherever you choose but find the place that feels the most like home. It's just like family we have some members that are annoying, but it's still all love at the end of the day. Fraternity perspective

By: rickydagoat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.