facebook

financial obligations

by:    

How expensive are sororities to join here? I’m rushing in the fall and I’m just wondering how much new member fees are, monthly dues, etc.

Posted By: Recruitment
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They will tell you at orientation but the cheapest sororities are chi o and alpha gam. The most expensive ones are signal kappa and phi mu.

By: Greek
#2by:    

Not anywhere close to financial obligations at the big SEC schools. My sister is in a sorority at UGA and she pays about $1,600/semester. Mine are nowhere near that.

By: Greek too
#3by:    

Expensive as fick

By: Gucci
#4by:    

how much a semester ?

By: lol
#5by:    

they are all about the same. you’ll pay around $800-$900 your first semester and then its cut in half basically the rest of your semesters. most chapters do payment plans. keep in mind a lot of sororities dont tell you all the fees up front

By: uwg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

they are all about the same. you’ll pay around $800-$900 your first semester and then its cut in half basically the rest of your semesters. most chapters do payment plans. keep in mind a lot of sororities dont tell you all the fees up front

By: uwg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.