facebook

psa

by: TBH

Everyone needs to realize that Greek life is meant to be a fun extracurricular activity for college students. Just drop if it’s not for you, don’t ruin it for everyone.

Each frat and sorority is different in many ways. Each one is filled with many unique people. Some aren’t for others and many might be for you. If you have a problem with someone in the organization don’t take it out on the whole entire frat/sorority or whole Greek life. We are all adults here and these ranks, drama and other issues won’t matter after graduation. Just enjoy college and have fun in your Greek organization.

Hazing is unnecessary. We all go through rush to find people that’ll be great for organizations. Frats mostly haze, why can’t it just be like sororities, once you get a bid you’re in, and all you do is working on building bonds and your organization, what’s the point of making people weak and bringing them down?

Posted By: TBH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I agree    

Yeah, no matter height, weight, race, disability or anything else as long as your ambition and personality fits in you should be good, there’s a lot of stereotyping going around for each fraternity and Sorority. Greek life isn’t how it used to be, everyone needs to wake up because Greek life here could possibly end completely if everyone don’t get their stuff together. It’s not about just about parties and reputations, we all need to do better. It’s legit starting to become just “paying for friends”.

By: I agree
#2  by: UWG Senior   

I agree with your message 100 percent, we need solidarity for all Greek organizations at the University of West Georgia. Instead of competing with one another we should work together and build a better Greek community for future generations at West. Me personally and my fraternity are more than willing to come to the table and to participate in this positive message.

By: UWG Senior
by: ?Sep 15, 2018 6:20:21 PM

What fraternity are you with?

By: ?
by: UWG SeniorSep 15, 2018 6:24:37 PM

Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity

By: UWG Senior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.