facebook

hazing

by: Snitch??

What’s up with all of the rumors about hazing? We all know how serious UWG is with this. Better hope it doesn’t get reported lol.

Posted By: Snitch??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wolfie   

Yeah I have literal proof of chi phi hazing

By: Wolfie
by: UWG StudentSep 13, 2018 9:49:42 AM

Liar.

By: UWG Student
#2  by: Pledge   

I’m a pledge right now, and I don’t like the stuff they’re making us do. I’m gonna report cause I know it’s hazing, just not hardcore hazing like on tv. (Not saying name of frat on here)

By: Pledge
by: MaybeSep 1, 2018 6:58:47 AM

Sigma Chi?

By: Maybe
#3  by: hmm   

I'm calling fake on this. If you are that concerned, why post on here to announce that you are reporting instead of actually just reporting it? Sounds like someone is trying to stir things up.

By: hmm
by: Snitch??Aug 31, 2018 9:59:36 AM

I actually did report it lol

By: Snitch??
by: UWG StudentSep 13, 2018 9:51:45 AM

Liar.

#4  by: DamnWolfie   

lol. bet.

By: DamnWolfie
#5  by: Idk   

How do I report hazing?

By: Idk
by: UWG Student Sep 1, 2018 11:01:16 AM

You can go onto the UWG website and click on resources then find the tab that says UWG cares and you can report everything on there!

#6  by: UWG   

I’ve heard things about phi mu hazing, but idk if they are true or not. I certainly hope they aren’t

By: UWG
by: UWG Student Sep 2, 2018 10:26:49 PM

I have many friends in Phi Mu and I can promise you they do not haze as most do.

#7  by: Hey    

Phi Mu have lesbians remember ????

By: Hey
#8  by: These Hands Don't Haze   

Just drop! You are the exact kind of people that are ruining greek Life . Grow some hair on your chests.

Get outa Greek life and go do band camp or whatever else it is you think will give you a sense of purpose because you lack the willpower and social normity to roll with the big dogs.

By: These Hands Don't Haze

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.