facebook

How is uga more conservative than other states?

by: Weird

Serious question how is uga more conservative than Alabama and arkansas? You would think it’d be the opposite

Posted By: Weird
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UGA   

It’s because smarter people go here

By: UGA
by: YesSep 20, 2020 8:59:19 PM

BUMP!

By: Yes
#2  by: b   

tbh we’re not more conservative, it’s just greek life

By: b
#3  by: But    

But like even the Greek life seems more conservative lol

By: But
by: fSep 20, 2020 7:24:04 PM

i think the conservatives are just more outspoken than in other places

By: f
#4  by: 123   

No, UGA is less conservative than Arkansas and Alabama. Which makes sense because conservative kids notoriously have lower test scores/GPAs.

By: 123
#5  by: secret    

We here hate some of the liberals the most ssshhhhh

By: secret
#6  by: Lol   

Bama closed bars and Athens would never

By: Lol
#7  by: answer   

Lots of conservatives aren't critical thinkers at least about politics. They pretty much just go along with what their parents told them growing up and what their pastors have preached. Liberals are taught from a young age to question things and dig out facts before they make up their minds. I'm not sure why some schools attract more political thinkers than UGA. But those of you who are thinkers, I hope you're thinking about the election coming up and are voting.

By: answer
by: kSep 29, 2020 9:55:52 AM

the literal definition of conservative is going along with tradition and being against progressive change... what part of that could even allow for critical thinking if you aren’t creating any new ideas? the maga cult seems like a pretty group think culture to me lmao

By: k
#8  by: xyz   

Liberals are only open to "new ideas" that agree with their agenda, that all ways and means that weren't originated by them are bad. Changing things that have worked in the past and continue to work just because you want to or have the power to do so in not "progress" but it is a waste of time and resources that could be better spent on things that do not work or are in need of repair.

By: xyz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.