facebook

ranks for fraternities 2020 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

by: Yup

KA/ATO- best of old and new row. Not falling.

SAE/ChiPhi/Fiji- if fiji ever lets themselves go dry theyd fall. SAE is soft.

Upper Mid

SNu/SX- SNu is getting weirder but their history keeps them near the top. SX is @lright id say they have the best chance to move up if fiji goes dry.

KS/PKA/PKP- these 3 are the best outside of the top 7, and arguable AEPi as well. None are dry and all have good history here.

Mid

AEPi/PDT/BTP/DSP- these 4 are great but are starting to struggle with national policies and recruiting (minus AEPi and Delta Sig, they recruit well).

TEP/DTD/LXA/SPE- sigep and Lmbda are on their ways out and DTD and Tep are moving up.

Lower mid

AGR/SP/BYX/TKE- decent groups worth looking into as well.

Posted By: Yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 8
#1  by: Fiji-alcohol-free policy   

Since the ATO who wrote this post seems obsessed with the possibility of Fiji going dry, I thought I'd look into this a little bit.

Their fraternity has required its chapters houses to be alcohol-free since 1998. But there appears to be a rolling two-year exemption for chapters with high grade-point-averages. I think that's an interesting idea. Certainly incentivizes good grades. That exemption has been in place for 22 years now. Unless there's a debate raging inside of Fiji, I doubt this would change.

Information on Fiji's website indicate about 40 of their 160 or so chapters have such an exemption.

I don't know if other "dry" fraternities have similar exemptions or not.

My own fraternity only prohibits the use of "chapter funds" for the purchase of alcohol, that all rush and pledge events be alcohol-free and compliance with school and local alcohol laws.

By: Fiji-alcohol-free policy
by: OPFeb 6, 2020 9:51:09 PM

Its not just GPA requirements, its also a requirement for the chapter to take risk management courses.

It certainly is innovative for Fiji to have a policy like this.

I was only saying if they ever let themselves go dry then it'd be a problem.

By: OP
#2  by: Obviously   

ATO self rank.

By: Obviously
#3  by: No   

Ks pka and pkp are nowhere near where this rank puts them

By: No
#4  by: Substance free   

Are you the same β€œsubstance free” troll that keeps spotting all over this site ? Just go away !

By: Substance free
#5  by: Ok   

Switch SX and Fiji then its right.

By: Ok
by: BoysFeb 7, 2020 10:20:31 AM

Boys. This either a sigma chi or ATO self ranking

By: Boys
by: LolFeb 7, 2020 1:23:58 PM

Chill fiji hahaha

By: Lol
by: Hmm. Yeah.Feb 7, 2020 10:24:54 PM

Ah, er, um, yeah, I don't think so. SX is probably the sixth or seventh or eighth best frat at UGA.

By: Hmm. Yeah.
by: WowFeb 10, 2020 12:42:41 PM

Ok Fiji keep telling yourself that. Keep running this idea of ATO making this if that makes you feel better.

SX is actually moving up fast..

By: Wow
#6  by: ATO quit it and get over    

ATO - just stop worrying about the ranking BS. Have fun, enjoy being you, quit worrying about rank, go to class, enjoy your friends and events and have fun with girls.

You look insecure worrying about this stuff.

By: ATO quit it and get over
#7  by: UGA Fraternities    

So much wrong with this ATO self ranking post. The guys I know are cool, y’all need to put a muzzle on your freshmen.

By: UGA Fraternities
#8  by: Idk...    

Idk what all of these other people are talking about, i think this isn't bad.

ATO could be moved down sure, id move up ChiPhi instead.

KS PKA and PKP have been recruiting well and doing pretty decent events, but the one thing ill say is delta sig, phi delt, and beta still have better connects with sororities.

If anything just combine those 2 rows, but thats just me...

By: Idk...
by: sororityMay 6, 2020 12:13:43 PM

^^ bump!!

By: sorority
#9  by: ...   

Isn't tke kicked off? But accurate otherwise

By: ...
#10  by: These are good   

These are good.

By: These are good

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.