facebook

ddd-what's up??

by: Tridelt

DDD, what's up with tridelt? Anything new happening? Is it still going to function as a sorority?

Posted By: Tridelt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uga   

Tridelt is awesome and doing great!!!

By: uga
#2  by: ??who   

Who is tridelt? I thought they were going to be kicked out??? Do they really still exist??

By: ??who
by: DDDNov 21, 2019 10:48:54 AM

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

By: DDD
by: TruthNov 21, 2019 2:05:49 PM

They should be kicked off campus for sure.

By: Truth
by: ?Nov 21, 2019 3:34:19 PM

Hey Truth, I’m beginning to think you are one of the ones that got terminated from DDD. You sound very angry.

By: ?
#3  by: Truth   

Hey ? I am beginning to think you are one of the girls who screwed over 26 of your sisters.

By: Truth
by: Not a DDDNov 21, 2019 5:58:03 PM

I thought Nationals were the ones that kicked the girls out. What do the other girls even have to do with it? Please share you expert opinion.

By: Not a DDD
#4  by: ?   

How do you know so much about what is going on in DDD @ get a grip

#5  by: Get a grip   

Hey #5 How do you think I know?

By: Get a grip
by: ? Nov 21, 2019 8:23:57 PM

I really don’t know

#6  by: Get a grip   

Hey Not DDD idk what would you want your sisters to do for you if you were falsely accused?

By: Get a grip
by: NotDDDNov 21, 2019 8:25:16 PM

Do you expect them ALL to drop out?

By: NotDDD
by: AnonDec 17, 2019 3:08:04 AM

Hi! My roommate is a DDD and she told me about what happened. They had nationals representatives come and speak to the chapter and from what I heard, the girls were very mad and defended their sisters. Along with talking to the representatives about how mad they were, they sent out emails and made phone calls. The girls of DDD did everything they could to defend the 25.

By: Anon
#7  by: lol   

DDD is FINE, they are functioning as a normal chapter despite the way Nationals handled everything. There was a lot of miscommunication between Nationals, the President, and the rest of the chapter; I really don't think any of them anticipated this happening.

By: lol
by: Sux to be youNov 28, 2019 3:43:59 PM

UGA DDD President miscommunicated with Nationals and got 26 sisters who elected her in office terminated? What a great leader. Impressive.

By: Sux to be you
#8  by: Whatever    

The chapter is Fine? You get rid of 26 dedicated members who did nothing they were not told to do and you say the chapter is fine? That is crazy.

By: Whatever
#9  by: Messy    

Would not recommend this house for new pledges for obvious reasons hot mess

By: Messy
by: DDDDec 17, 2019 4:55:45 AM

Hate to break it to you but we are doing fine! No hot mess!

By: DDD
#10  by: um   

they're fine now right

By: um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.