facebook

another tri delta service announcement

by: Move On

This is your Monday Evening service announcement that DDD still has an amazing sisterhood on Milledge. Parents of the ones terminated will be posting to this site often to try to ruin it for all the other girls who are still in DDD. Don’t listen to them.

Posted By: Move On
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not a parent   

No one thinks that Tri Delt has an amazing sisterhood. Not one person.

By: Not a parent
by: trueNov 11, 2019 10:50:44 PM

Tridelt is a waste of time. who cares about the parents on here they are weak.

By: true
by: You're wrong Nov 12, 2019 5:51:04 AM

Sounds like you are one of the 26 who were kicked out!

By: You're wrong
#2  by: Okay    

TriDelt was struggling to be mid tier anyway.

By: Okay
by: Wondering Nov 12, 2019 5:53:03 AM

And exactly who are you? What do you base your decision on?

By: Wondering
by: NotyourmomNov 12, 2019 7:29:23 AM

Well mom I am someone who knows that most pnms are not gonna be interested in this bottom tier house.

By: Notyourmom
by: Wondering sophomore Nov 12, 2019 10:22:54 AM

Actually I am a transferring sophomore and not a mom who is looking to go through recruitment. I want to be able to make my own decision and not base it on a simple comment that a house is low or mid tier. So exactly how are they struggling to be low/mid tier?

By: Wondering sophomore
by: tri deltNov 13, 2019 4:32:23 PM

This is not true. They were solid if not upper mid tier before it all went down.

By: tri delt
#3  by: Okay   

When you have this drama and lose the best girls of a whole PC then you gotta go down in rank and they were struggling to get top girls. PC 19 either put another house first or not have any other good house left to choose.

by: Who saysNov 15, 2019 2:17:12 PM

Who says they lost the best girls of the whole PC? That's your opinion. Some people would disagree that these girls were the best of their PC.

By: Who says
by: AgreeNov 15, 2019 3:48:20 PM

Yep, they lost some of the best partiers @notreally. No loss on DDD part. Plenty of other good girls. I know a lot of them

By: Agree
#4  by: Okay   

@Who says Ya it’s all opinion an opinion that most agrees on.

by: Not really Nov 15, 2019 2:55:46 PM

If the best means the best parties, then you are right. They lost the best

By: Not really
#5  by: um   

it sucks for them that this was blown way out of proportion anyways, so many houses dont have dry bid days so it sucks they got thrown under the bus by some conniving zeta honestly

By: um
#6  by: Move on   

Move on people. We are all tired of hearing about DDD. Get over it. Life goes on. It could have happened to any sorority. All sororities drink and party.

By: Move on
#7  by: who cares??   

Who cares???? No one cares about DDD anymore. They aren't relevant.

By: who cares??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.