facebook

tri-delt is on probation & 25 members gone

by:    

SO I just read this in the OCT 2nd, 2019 Red and Black
DDD is on National Probation for alcohol related activities on Bid Day. READ IT. 25 Girls are kicked out of the sorority and if they are in the House have to be gone by the end of the semester. Sounds like they consider it some kind of alcohol hazing type activity.

Posted By: FACTS
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Uh ya the president should be in trouble. How were 25 girls all wrong and she wasn’t?????!!!! ??!!!!!!!!!????!!

By: Crescentmoonbeam
by: Wow   

That’s honestly crazy.. VP standards should be held accountable too if she knew but didn’t do anything to stop it.

By: Wow
#12by:    

PANDA PAL GOOD POINT! I HADN'T EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THE LONG LIST OF PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE "RESPONSIBLE" LEADERS OF THE SORORITY THAT HAVE 25 GIRLS GONE ON THEIR WATCH!!!

By: WOW
#13by:    

The current VP of Standards who did the so called investigation/smear campaign was also the New Member Educator last year when these 26 terminated girls were pledges - clearly IF there were some rules that these 26 should have known then she never taught them. One girl missing the memo? Okay. two girls? Maybe. But more than half of PC 18? Seems like a failure in new member education to me.

By: Don’tTriDelta.
#14by:    

So sad, are they considered low tier now? What a mess .

By: No words
#15by:    

does not matter anyways!!!

By: huh
#16by:    

freshmen beware

By: wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.