facebook

Anyone know what’s up with app this year?

by: app

They seem like they’re a mess with very few of them left in the org. Why r they all leaving?

Posted By: app
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

APP frequently promotes itself to potential new members as a place to network, find your greatest friends, progress professionally, and build lifelong memories. Sadly, that wasn't how it went for me; instead, it seemed like a huge facade. I encountered bullies, toxicity, and cliques. My sorority offered me nothing, plain and simple.

By: .
#2  by: Lol   

I don't see any justification for paying for something that makes girls feel so terrible about themselves, to put it simply. Time and effort could be used in other ways.

By: Lol
#3  by: !   

I couldn’t agree more. I think app had a lot of potential in previous years, but with the recruitment of certain girls, they’ve gone downhill quickly. They have no loyalty to one another anymore. All they care is with sleeping with frat guys and backstabbing their sisters. Zeta psi knew better than to elect the app girl that slept with her best friends boy toy as their sweetheart. If they have no loyalty to one another, what’s to say they’ll have loyalty to being a sweetheart

By: !
by: SurprisedNov 16, 2022 11:55:30 AM

Sorry what's this about the sweetheart thing? LMAO did NOT hear about that one

By: Surprised

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.