facebook

Wtf happened to the o-sigs lmfao

by: Lol

Opinions on the laughing stock who calls themselves a sorority?

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Well considering their “president” told everyone in tau sigma chi she had no faith in o-sig that they were “going down hill” and she would spend one more semester “riding it out” before joining tau sigma chi speaks volumes towards the organization.

By: Truth
by: LOLMay 30, 2022 10:16:37 AM

Sad. This is the same girl they have organizing their rush next year. This organization is a joke. Very clicky. They claim to offer opportunities for growth but unless you're in one of their clicks you will have zero opportunities with them except to give them your money. They also take money and don't provide what they claim they will and then refuse to give people their money back. They are fake and only want members to join so they won't die out. They didn't even have enough active members to keep their sorority house. Do not rush this group, you will instantly regret it.

By: LOL
#2  by: Lol   

Former O-sig here. Was a great organization at the start. Then all the good people left and it was downhill from there. Wish I could take back the 4 years I wasted with them. Literally just a bunch of nobodies who power trip because they’re put in charge of 20 girls, only to grow up and realize their pathetic life still equates to nothing and they still have no friends

By: Lol
#3  by: Dear LOL   

If they don’t have enough people to have a chapter house, how do they have enough members to be a part of glc? I have some doubts about osig and delta phi nu having enough members to be able to be a part of glc

By: Dear LOL
by: KAug 27, 2022 1:41:08 PM

Delta phi nu has 4 members they are using their national membership to count as people on their roster

By: K
#4  by: Kindness   

I know Osigs are struggling right now, but why don't we try to support them instead of bringing them down? Or if you don't want to support them at least show kindness instead of hatred and negativity. All organizations have their flaws some experience rougher patches than others. As far as I know, the pandemic has been hard on everyone, especially omega sigma chi. I am also shocked to see such negativity coming directly from a former Osig. I don't know who you are or what your experience was like, but I'm sorry you feel so negatively about the org.

By: Kindness

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.