facebook

Negativity Overload

by: Curious

I came on here to do a little digging on Greek Life at Brock and I am SO shocked at the negativity. For such a small Greek scene y'all really don't like each other and have so much drama?

I can't find one nice, honest and genuine post from one org to another. How do you expect anyone to want to join your orgs with a plus to Greek life being meeting new people when you don't even like each other as it is?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 543   

In all honesty the only organization with drama is Alpha Pi Phi so if you’re looking to join a sorority, either Omega Sigma Chi or Tau Sigma Phi are great options. If you’re looking to join a fraternity, either of the options are great. Each organization has their pros and cons but it’s about what you want to get out of your experience in Greek life.

By: 543
by: ?May 13, 2020 5:26:14 PM

What event was this? Who has the video cause whoever claims they have this is a coward. Why wouldn’t you send this into their president or something? You wouldn’t/couldn’t cause the video doesn’t exist. Without any proof that you could provide without exposing the whole video makes me think that this video doesn’t exist. If it does why don’t you tell us all what event it is. You won’t cause you’re a coward

By: ?
by: lolMay 13, 2020 6:48:43 PM

Learn how to read and you’ll realize I said I saw the videos, not that I had the videos and pictures. If the owners of the videos and pictures want to submit it to them, they can. But there’s loads or corruption with app from what I’ve heard. Some girls have tried to bring things forward but only get shut down because their risk hides things under the rug and a bunch of them with power do that.

By: lol
by: OpsApr 17, 2022 7:44:19 PM

DO NOT JOIN OMEGA SIGMA CHI! they are actually a joke.

By: Ops
#2  by: Huh   

It's crazy how people can write drama in a comment section specifically identifying drama as the problem...
If you're looking to join a frat both are cool, they avoid drama and have values and codes that they pretty much live by, I think they respect each other and you occasionally see them mixing with one another, there's two left and they are both very well know fraternities.

The Sororities are good too, all of them are new organizations and have few chapters. not sure what to say about the negativity

By: Huh
#3  by: #8   

I believe every org has their pros and cons if you’re looking into rushing I recommend going to at least one event from every org to find your match once you’ve found one you click with come to as many events as possible 😊

By: #8
#4  by: Bear    

I want to see us all succeed and change the narrative! I want us all to promote positivity and demolish the hatred that used to exist. We can be competitive well still supporting one another and being there for each other. Even though we’re from different organizations doesn’t mean we can’t be one massive Greek army 😊

By: Bear
#5  by: Sus   

I find it sus that all the hate within the past few hours has occurred when app is promoting their rush account. Anyone else noticed?

By: Sus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.