facebook

Dissapointed in the negative posting

by: Calm

If you are going to say something bad maybe don't say it at all. We've become comfortable this year and we've had a good year communicating and getting along. With social media being so relevant in these times let's be positive with one another especially on this page.
This could be a great space to keep the community active and alive in a positive way.

Could we get less of the negative ranks and more of that positive spirit back?

I saw the Fraternities have a mutual respect that has grown and it seemed like the sororities had that between each org too before all of this.

Its great to see the possibility of another organisation on campus. Post your positivity below :)

Posted By: Calm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorry    

This is not going to happen. The stuff going on the app page is complete bs. Lies are being spread by a group that’s full of hate. If they belong to any organization they should be removed if you can’t act civil to other members of Greek life you should have that privilege taken away. If you have problems with individuals take that up with them or their organization. Notice how other pages remain the same while app is being torn apart. This needs to stop whoever it is should just stop because none of this stuff is true from what I’ve seen and should stop all this hate. Also this is just a stupid website that has reviews based on petty bs and self ranks. We should just retire this website take Brock off entirely because it does nothing but give pathetic people a platform to spew hate to make up for their self hatred of themselves.

By: Sorry
#2  by: Zete Officer   

The APP page seems like a hot mess but I wish them all the best and figure it's probably a vocal minority.

I hope the Osigs have a good year and they seem like they're internally thriving.

The Tau Sigs seem like they've had a really good year, I like their new house and they've only ever been nice to me.

I spoke with another one of our Officers the other day, and talked about how neither of us have any distaste for the Sigs, and a Phil or Greek mixer of some kind is a great idea.

Totally agree with this post OP. I'm always so disappointed in this page. Good on you.

By: Zete Officer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.