facebook

what happened to omega sigma chi?

by: Hmm

I haven’t heard anything from Omega Sigma Chi. Are they the new Alpha Epsilon Pi and Delta Psi Delta?

Posted By: Hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Brock   

Maybe they finally realized they’ll never be a real sorority and gave up

By: Brock
#2  by: Lol   

Pretty sure they realized they’re just as irrelevant as ever

By: Lol
#3  by: Damn   

Damn yall. Honestly I think they just haven't had the necessary growth over the years to stay competitive against tau sig and app, who both get better and develop more each year. I see improvements in those two rush after rush. Seems like osig got complacent with being "Brock's first sorority" which doesn't really matter anymore like it used to... I think it gets harder and harder to be a local year after year and if they don't do something soon they will die out.

By: Damn
by: :3Jul 31, 2019 7:30:37 AM

Between osigs “first sorority on campus” and tau sigs “phinest sorority on campus” the sororities are just starting to get more cringier

By: :3
by: Facts Jul 31, 2019 6:34:46 PM

Wow that’s so accurate ^

By: Facts
#4  by: .   

Days after this was posted, Omega Sigma Chi started recruiting so maybe they realized they need to get their head in the game

By: .
by: LmaoAug 2, 2019 3:12:46 PM

But just like always they’ll get the leftovers cause who would want to be in a sorority that isn’t even recognized as a real sorority

By: Lmao
by: UmAug 2, 2019 3:21:44 PM

Recognized by who exactly? The school doesn't recognize any of us... that doesn't make any of the sororities less "real". Their lack of structure is what sets them apart in a less than ideal way.

By: Um
by: lolAug 8, 2019 11:50:14 AM

To the person who said their lack of structure “sets them apart” - are you really sure that’s a good thing? lol

By: lol
by: UmAug 8, 2019 4:01:45 PM

If you continue reading literally right after that I said "in a less than ideal way"... that means bad, genius

By: Um
#5  by: ;3   

Should’ve just patched over with deltas letters at least they’d be relevant

By: ;3
#6  by: Lol   

This post gets me every time

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.