facebook

delta psi delta

by: ?

Where is delta psi delta? Are you guys still a thing?????

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 😔   

I'm super concerned honestly. They're a great addition to campus... I feel like with the 4 groups there is finally something for everyone. I don't want them to die out, but missing fall rush could definitely lead in that direction 😔 Fingers crossed for you ladies!!

By: 😔
by: ?Sep 9, 2018 6:11:25 PM

I completley 100% agree. They were a great bunch of girls who offered so much to this community. I hope they come back in time!

By: ?
#2  by: Informed   

They got a completely new National Board and are taking a semester to regroup/ put into effect a completely new constitution apparently? They should be back and taking in a new class in January though!

By: Informed
by: ErrrrmmmmSep 19, 2018 8:36:31 AM

I feel like they should maybe take that "please stand by" post down then...

By: Errrrmmmm
by: YaySep 19, 2018 4:52:55 PM

Glad to hear that! I wish them all the best in the new year! Each sorority offers something different and it would have been such a loss to completely lose them from campus.

By: Yay
by: ?Jan 13, 2019 9:55:41 PM

So much for that

By: ?
#3  by: $$$   

Someone from delta is always deleting negative posts about them, including the one about what really happened with their chapter imploding... but I got a screenshot and $5 ain't deleting that honey. I wonder if this will get deleted too?

By: $$$
by: GossipGirlJan 30, 2019 3:05:48 PM

Hey! I’m the one that posted what actually happened- the website took it down for “slander”, but please let people know! What’s left of Delta wants people to know what actually happened so that what happened to them doesn’t happen again (and so no one is dumb enough to take on one of their traitors as a New Member)

By: GossipGirl
#4  by: brock768   

Honestly Delta fell apart for a reason and the girls who left were respectful enough not to rush another sorority. There's no need to smack talk and spread rumors for girls who just want to get away from all the drama and bullying that ruined their lives. All the girls that left tried to make a new home for themselves but it hit a roadblock. The girls still respect the greek community and want to be part of it but need a break. I suggest we all respect that.

By: brock768
by: 💅Feb 21, 2019 4:08:45 PM

Also miss all of you in Greek life. Truly some amazing people, I’m happy to have met and got to know you all

By: 💅
by: UmSep 5, 2019 12:01:32 AM

The girls who left took the Delta constitution, reworked it and tried to start their own sorority where they could drink and smoke in their letters? They were shut down because Greek Council were insulted that they'd do that to the girls they were leaving despite whatever drama they had. The girls 'not rushing' other organizations know that the current sororities on campus wouldn't take people in who would leave if they got in trouble

By: Um
#5  by: outsaltme   

The fact that the girls who left the sorority left peacefully, turned in their letters, took down posts, and didn't start rumors or gossip says more than anything here. The fact that no one knows what happened also shows that the girls who left kept their mouths shut about what happened out of respect for the organization. It reflects better on the girls who left than those who stayed to post smack on greek rank... if anything I feel bad for them, they deserve better.

By: outsaltme
#6  by: 8   

Do we think delta will ever re-colonize? Is their charter officially gone?

By: 8
by: ...Sep 5, 2019 12:03:16 AM

They're inactive, but if anyone is ever interested in re-starting Theta Chapter they should message Delta's NB, theoretically it's there forever even if there arent active sisters

By: ...
#7  by: 123456   

Honestly don't know what is going to happen to Delta. However, the big group of girls who left Delta should get a shot at making their own sorority. They already tried once, maybe we should let them do it and see how it goes. What's the worst that could happen, they try, it doesn't work out and they get shut down.

By: 123456
by: HmMar 5, 2019 3:49:59 PM

Was someone blocking them from trying before??? I can't see why anyone would do that... they absolutely should get the chance. I wonder who they tried to colonize or if they tried to start a local?

By: Hm
#8  by: NewInfo   

They tried to start local. Not sure why but they weren't allowed to colonize. Maybe they can try now and do it.

By: NewInfo
by: TfgMar 27, 2019 2:33:28 AM

They tried to use dpd’s constitution as their own with minor changes. It was still the same though...

By: Tfg
#9  by: Huh   

Well maybe they can start fresh. No harm in that. Just restart their own thing from scratch.

By: Huh
by: Good luckApr 3, 2019 2:45:58 PM

It sucks for those members individually though... building a new chapter (in this case a whole new org) is so much work and a totally different experience than joining an already established chapter. It just seems like a really sad situation all around. Wishing you ladies all the luck in whatever you decide to do next.

By: Good luck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.