facebook

omega sigma chi

by: badger

Rate them here

Posted By: badger
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Meheuyy   

Gonna say 2.5 out of 5, I've heard that too much power is in their exec's hands because they're local and don't have a national board to answer to like the other 3 do. Your "badge" is a $3 omega charm on a chain that I could easily make myself. Not to mention anyone that knows anything about Brock greek life knows exactly what org the bolded part of your "create a chapter" page is directed at. Throwing shade on your official chapter site makes you guys look worse than them, that's for sure. Would be 1 out of 5 but they were the first sorority on campus so I guess that counts for something

By: Meheuyy
by: WhatAug 30, 2017 3:54:39 PM

Lol Osig is trying to expand to other schools??

By: What
by: YaAug 30, 2017 7:11:13 PM

Yup lol they've been trying for a long time but no one has colonized them

By: Ya
#2  by: Tbh   

You can call yourself an "alpha chapter" when and if someone ever actually colonizes you. Til then, please just be honest about the fact that you're local, trying to compete with the rest of the sororities by misrepresenting yourself is not a good look. Some girls aren't looking for a network or alum involvment or anything, so being honest will bring those girls to you.

Also it's weird that every rush period you specifically point out that osigs go out for sushi together.... literally everyone does this??? How is this one of the biggest benefits of your organization?

By: Tbh
by: WoahSep 20, 2017 12:04:22 AM

This is such an accurate review! Sushi part made me laugh šŸ˜‚

By: Woah
by: Go studySep 21, 2017 7:49:26 AM

why do you care lol?

By: Go study
#3  by: Wherearethey   

I feel like they're disappearing. They got less pledges than TSP and DPD this year

By: Wherearethey
#4  by: Y   

Why did you guys switch to all black for your pinning and no dress code at all for your new members? I'd be annoyed if I was one of your founders

By: Y
by: Response to #4Jun 14, 2021 10:40:26 AM

Itā€™s always been that way as far as I know. New pledges are told about the dress code on bid day but we do not require them to wear all black only ask for them to be in formal wear. We also donā€™t expect any member to wear a dress as we try to be inclusive to all šŸ˜Š hope that helps.

By: Response to #4
#5  by: Goldfish   

I'm a sister. Ask me your questions hehe

By: Goldfish
#6  by: Least Iā€™m real   

Clearly they arenā€™t even a real organization. Theyā€™ve never expanded, they change their rules and ā€œtraditionsā€ every year. They donā€™t even have a page here which shows how fake of an organization they are.

By: Least Iā€™m real
by: Salad Jan 31, 2021 12:55:51 AM

What would make them real though compared to the other sororities? Are they less real than others?

By: Salad
#7  by: Sad   

4 years later and all these posts are still relevant. Guess they stick to tradition in something. Traditionally bad

By: Sad
by: Salad Jan 31, 2021 12:57:10 AM

What is so bad about them though?

By: Salad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.