facebook

UofT vs UBC sororities

by: Ubc greek

What are the top sororities at uoft? There are a few chapters that UBC has too and I was wondering if the rankings are similar like for gpb and kkg?

Posted By: Ubc greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nice    

The top sorority at UofT is Tri-Delta in terms of recruitment and involvement. Then close behind are Alpha Phi, Pi Beta Phi, and AOII. GPhi could be more involved, but they are selective (looks and popularity). The KKG are selective (tiffany's bracelets and affluence), but they need to be way more involved. AGD has a good sisterhood, but they're not at the same level as the other sororities. Nevertheless, the rankings change every few years.

By: nice
by: TruthMay 3, 2021 12:37:22 AM

Nice self rank tri delt

By: Truth
by: gdpMay 4, 2021 10:00:35 PM

i'm gonna keep it real. The sororities are basically equal except for AGD and AOPi. Those two are bottom and second worst.

By: gdp
#2  by: ubc   

at ubc there is a top 4 and then everything else. Top are kappa, adpi, dg, gphi in that order (ik u guys dont have adpi and dg)

By: ubc
#3  by: truthfully   

Honestly at uoft there are 4 top sororities and then everyone else. In no particular order, it includes aphi, kkg, gpb, and tridelt.

By: truthfully
#4  by: Rush Thigh Omega Tampon   

Ok.

Tri Delt and Alpha Phi are probably the best on campus followed by Gamma Phi Beta. AOPi is a combo of psychos and sweethearts. There is no inbetween. Apparently AGD has a lot of "big" girls. I don't have much to say about the others.

By: Rush Thigh Omega Tampon
#5  by: popular opinion   

Based off of last year and new PC classes, the rankings have changed. The vibes and priorities of each sorority are also very different which adds to why a specific sorority may be considered “top” but not in terms of sisterhood etc.

By: popular opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.