facebook

Kappa beta gamma

by: Yikes

Have anyone seen the comments on the Ryerson Greek Rank about kbg? Not good. Not what this community is about. I have no issue with non Panhellenic organizations. If there is love and support behind the letters. However this organization is full of bullies. They should be placed on probation. They represent what this community is trying to prove is not true. The only people who like them are the frat guys they sleep with.

Posted By: Yikes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Pi bye    

Pi phi should stop affiliating and mixing with them. Kbg should not be allowed on our grounds. They are anti-npc..that’s what the sorority is based on. Being non-Panhellenic. We should be standing up for our standards in Greek life and boot them out of our community. They have tarnished our reputation enough. Time to do something. A petition should be started.

By: Pi bye
by: ummmJan 12, 2021 1:51:24 PM

idk anything about this sorority but if they’re founding values include pride in being “non panhel”... that doesn’t sound very sisterly now does it.

By: ummm
by: ReasonFeb 11, 2021 5:59:53 PM

The previous kbg president, Monique created this toxic environment within the chapter. The current Toronto chapter president, Vanessa picked up where she left off and has continued the same toxic environment. She's even worst.

By: Reason
by: HiFeb 28, 2021 10:50:27 AM

You don't know anything about this sorority just heresay. Get a life.

By: Hi
by: ZDMar 1, 2021 3:57:16 PM

Stop pretending you're Panhel. We don't care if you got kicked out of nonpanhel. Get off of UofT greekrank.

By: ZD
by: @Pi bye Mar 6, 2021 5:05:20 PM

So I know at lot of people have had issues with KBG and I don't want to discredit any of that but you also have to realize this is greekrank and that you need to take everything you read on here with a grain of salt since 99% of it is fake. I don't know if this specific chapter is anti NPC but i know for a fact that the sorority as a whole isn't. I grew up in the states and I know a lot of their chapters are accepted as panhellenic by their school schools council. So even though they're not specifically panhellenic a lot of their chapters are unofficially. Obviously it's different for this chapter but this just feels like a fake review and I honestly think that a lot of these comments are the same people posting over and over again.

By: @Pi bye
#2  by: yer   

Lots of ex members are supposedly posting on their ranks as alums harassed them and wanted to blame someone for a huge drop in their score. I absolutely don’t like these girls, they are rude, hate npc (as they basically operate against it), and on top of that they pride themselves on how expensive and terrible NPCs are so they get rushes. I’ve heard this from many people. Their Greek rank page has a lot of truth to it and it’s terrifying that we haven’t done anything against this sorority. How can we let this continue?

By: yer
#3  by: bodgal   

I rushed and pledged them and the reviews are not wrong. Its why im rushing pan hel now. Learned my lesson

By: bodgal
by: 4BaeJan 31, 2021 4:51:04 PM

@bodgal ByeBye.

By: 4Bae
by: AgnMar 1, 2021 9:15:36 PM

Why didn't you rush Panhel to begin with.
We're not interested in a non-panhel reject.
Go away.

By: Agn
#4  by: Tired   

Watch out everyone they keep deleting stuff so it’s not seen. Make sure we stand up to them. Enough is enough.

By: Tired
by: PopoJan 31, 2021 1:02:21 AM

Panhel bullies delete their bad ranks all the time.

By: Popo
#5  by: seriously???   

KBG needs to stay off our turf and panhel needs to stand their ground. They are awful girls and they shouldn’t ruin our rep. All uoft Greek life shouldn’t affiliate with them. PERIOD.

By: seriously???
by: BigP.Feb 27, 2021 3:29:41 PM

PERIOD.
PERIOD.
PERIOD.

By: BigP.
by: Wall beFeb 27, 2021 3:32:38 PM

I heard you need a wall builder. Just got fired, I'm available.

By: Wall be
by: K.C.Mar 1, 2021 10:21:02 PM

No one cares. Why do you?

By: K.C.
by: @^???Mar 2, 2021 11:11:09 AM

Loser#5

By: @^???
by: @^^^???Mar 10, 2021 8:09:34 AM

No one believes that you're panhel, you're a nonpanhel that got kicked out of nonpanhel and actually thinks that anyone cares here. It's easy to figure out why you were removed. That's why you remove the messages directed at you. Panhel doesn't care little girl.

By: @^^^???
by: BystanderMar 12, 2021 9:15:04 PM

To f.u,

This is all panhel sororities, no clue where the hate is coming from but seen time and time again whenever a nonpanhell sorority start associating with an ifc frat or a Panhell sorority

Don’t focus on the hate, haters are gonna hate but only you girls can do you :)

By: Bystander
by: JoeApr 11, 2021 5:42:25 PM

Seriously???you're a b_t_h!!!

By: Joe
#6  by: robot   

You must be really sad and bored to post this. Stop whining like a bunch of babies.
You make Panhels look bad.

By: robot
#7  by: Stop the bullying.    

Yikes
You are a bully and pathetic.
This isn't the first time you have attacked a
particular sorority/fraternity on greekrank.
Use this time to work on yourself.

By: Stop the bullying.
#8  by: ^^^^^   

@yikes & the rest of the bullies
These posts sound like they are coming from the same, very small group of girls.
Get help!!!

By: ^^^^^
#9  by: Duh   

I think you miss-spelled kgb

By: Duh
by: MehFeb 24, 2021 4:36:38 PM

'Duh'
Don't you mean 'loser'

By: Meh
by: DuhFeb 27, 2021 5:44:57 PM

Lmao I might be a loser but at least I’m not wasting my time caring about some non panhell sorority

I’m sure your life must be so interesting that you’re spending time trying to cancel an irrelevant sorority

By: Duh
#10  by: Wall be   

Seriously???
I'm working so hard building your wall, can you pass me a beer? Thanks boo.

By: Wall be

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.