facebook

#truth

by: NON PANHELS DIE

A lot of people talk smack about how sororities are exclusive and they're a class system. Well, guess what. Life is a class system. And a sorority is the one place left in the world where you get to pick and choose the people around you.

Posted By: NON PANHELS DIE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ###??+   

Mature.
How did you get into UofT?!
Who'd you sleep with?

By: ###??+
#2  by: Guess What!?   

You better get a new system, because you haven't chosen well.
(More like 'Classless System')
The crop of girls that have come into your Panhel sororities the past two years+ have done nothing but embarrassed your sororities. Read the posts. The majority of them are written by Panhel girls themselves stating this fact!

By: Guess What!?
by: WhatFeb 27, 2019 3:08:20 PM

They’re written by Panhels because this page is for Panhels lol (UofT sororities?) so obviously we aren’t going to go to Ryerson and post our issues

By: What
by: Girl Feb 27, 2019 3:12:23 PM

If your issues are non panhels then you have way deeper problems than you think you do. You are so evil, I am worried for your sisters and the people that call you a friend. You are the result of a terrible parental upbringing so I feel bad for your parents as well. You are a total disappointment

By: Girl
by: Guess What!?Feb 27, 2019 3:29:06 PM

by: #Truth or What
What ever your name is?
No one said that they were from Ryerson who commented, because I'm not, so get your facts straight.
But you are right about one thing - YOU DO HAVE A LOT OF ISSUES!

By: Guess What!?
by: Gah Feb 27, 2019 5:12:33 PM

You do need help...since you are so bold, post the next reply with your actual name, no you can’t because you know if you do, you are gonna get dragged by your hair to an alley and get a good ass beating that will knock some sense to your brain

By: Gah
by: YOU are a. SociopathFeb 27, 2019 5:30:43 PM

I am glad you have finally admitted you do not have a life.

By: YOU are a. Sociopath
by: WhatFeb 27, 2019 5:31:13 PM

@Gah

And this ladies and gentlemen is when every point in your argument has been proven wrong and you need to dodge the logic, so instead of replying to the points you've lost (didn't even answer why you're here on UofT page, again, or address anything I said) you use some useless 'drag you by the hair' sceme that makes no sense. Why will I get dragged if I reveal my name? Are you sure you won't? If you're sure you won't, why haven't you done it already bbg?
Why do I need help if all I did was question why you're here? You need help if you're still here, on my Uni's page, calling me out for standing up for myself. We, the Panhels, would never come to your University's page and call you out on stuff that is your business anyway, so stop doing the same on us.

by: WhatFeb 27, 2019 5:34:17 PM

"I am glad you have finally admitted you do not have a life." says the person who doesn't go to UofT and yet still is on UofT's page to argue someone who actually goes here. You non-panhels have proved you're hypocritical, vindictive and never see your mistakes. At least we admit we're mean, you guys still play innocent and cry

by: @guesswhat?!Apr 21, 2019 9:52:20 AM

Panhels, due to attending a real school (U of T) are also able to read and write, a skill that non-Panhellenic, non-U of T members unfortunately have not developed.

It is time someone addressed this issue. Literacy and education for all!

By: @guesswhat?!
by: factsApr 23, 2019 9:12:43 AM

Referring to this comment: "Panhels, due to attending a real school (U of T) are also able to read and write",

Fact: UofT isn't that great. All you have to do is read uoftears.
UofT students crying the blues that they are failing courses, hate UofT, have no friends, and regret going to UofT.

UofT provides very little support to their students, especially ones who are suffering from mental illness. Referring to the recent events that has occurred at UofT. UofT students protesting the lack of support from their university and stating this fact to the various news reporters.

I guess knowing how to read and write at your real school hasn't helped the many only a few of you Panhels.

By: facts
#3  by: Lol   

You can’t brag about being mean with an anonymous stance, you should drop your name so we can actually figure out how mean you actually are.

By: Lol
by: WhatFeb 27, 2019 5:51:08 PM

It's called a self-assessment, we reflect on our mistakes. Maybe you should try it sometime. Oh and maybe you should try having this drama on your Uni's page and stop calling me out for standing up for myself on MY Uni's page?

#4  by: Haha   

You have given me a million good reasons why as a strong, independent, UofT female that I would never join one of your sororities or recommend to any of my friends. Thanks for all the info.

By: Haha
by: lolFeb 27, 2019 6:18:35 PM

What are the 'million good reasons' lol All I see as in objective viewpoint who wasn't involved in this fight is a girl standing up for herself after being attacked by non panhels so really if anything non panhels are the bullies here

By: lol
by: TOxicFeb 27, 2019 6:28:14 PM

Do yourself a favour and stay away from panhel sororities, they are so toxic, they tear everyone down including their own sisters. Most especially gamma phi beta, those girls are psychopaths

By: TOxic
by: lolFeb 27, 2019 6:28:54 PM

@Haha Non panhels now be posing as a UofT students? If you really went to UofT, you'd know that UofT students who aren't involved in Greek Life don't even know what Panhel or Non Panhel is. I didn't know until my second year in my sorority so LOL good luck posing as a fake UofT student to make panhels feel bad. you'll never have anything on us

By: lol
#5  by: Dafaq   

I just got accepted and was reading up on sororities. Y’all, this quote is from a meme from a teen comedy series.

By: Dafaq
#6  by: yikes   

I give this post a big Yikes! Youre basically promoting fake friendships over real personalities.

By: yikes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.