facebook

chi o vs. axo

by: Woodsie

Still dueling it out even after all these years...question, who is consistently the top house...all around, grades, looks, philanthropy, kindness to others on campus, best looking?

Posted By: Woodsie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GDI   

chi omega is seriously the best on campus i have to say. all the girls i've meet from there are so nice and thoughtful!

By: GDI
#2  by: Independent    

Alpha Phi's they are the ones who are truly down to earth! I have friends in each house however Alpha Phi by far my favorite. If I wasn't so busy with work I would of joined a sorority and I would of gone APHI. LOVE those girls!

By: Independent
#3  by: Bballstar55   

Alpha Chis are seriously the most down to earth girls I've ever met. No one acted fake to me, all they did was seem interested in me as a person rather than just another body or number. I would suggest everyone going through recruitment at William Woods and speaking to these girls.

By: Bballstar55
by: Anon Aug 24, 2021 7:55:39 AM

Lol they are literally the fakest. And don’t forget the little incident where they called someone the N word… yeah real classy

By: Anon
#4  by: frat   

Chi O

By: frat
#5  by: Losers   

Both are full of vacuous, unintelligent, rude girls who desperately cling to their high school popularity to justify their arrogant behavior. Outside of Fulton, MO, nobody is going to give you a second look. Oh,and good luck with that eqestrian science degree after you graduate!

By: Losers
by: alumkxJan 24, 2021 1:40:40 AM

Didn’t get a bid to either, I see?

By: alumkx
by: @ AlumkxJun 4, 2021 8:00:48 PM

So sorry I missed your response! To answer your question more broadly, I did not attend (...or even apply to) William Woods. I decided to attend a University with real (i.e., rigorous academics) and a beautiful campus in a progressive state (University of Colorado, just to be candid.) I am now an alumnae of a sorority that is not at William Woods. I did have some girls from my high school attend "The Woods." They were basically the junior varsity mean girls and definitely not focused on academics or being civil towards anyone outside their little clique. I know one is now working as an administrative assistant of some type at a relative's company. I noticed you have great typing skills, too. Are you another Woodie Girl working as a secretary till you catch a man?

By: @ Alumkx
#6  by: Yup   

AXO is the best!

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.