facebook

Best frats for future rushee

by: Help

My brother ,who graduated from A&M this spring, told me he regretted not rushing a frat so I decided that this fall is an incoming freshman I would rush although I don’t know who the best frats are. He was friends with Delts and pike and said they’re cool but that’s all I know about when it comes to Greek life, any help?

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: easy answer   

The key is to rush around and meet you guys there at the summer and during rush week sure you know guys in Delt and Pike but if you don’t like the guys rushing you, then there’s no point in choosing them. For example, you can go to Delt event like the guys rushing you and your future pledge brothers and say, I like these guys, you’d rush them all week until you got a bid. That can go for any fraternity not just Delt obviously.

But if you’re just looking for info on who the top houses are then I’d say this is the rankings of the prominent fraternities here at A&M
1. Pike
2. Delt
3. Kappa Sigma
4. Sigma Chi
5.. Fiji
6. SAE
7. K Sig
8. KA
9. ATO
10. Beta
Bottom five can all be switched between each other honestly

By: easy answer
by: Brother Jun 2, 2023 4:13:42 PM

Ato 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 💀 Pi Kapp and Phi Delt CLEAR ATO

By: Brother
#2  by: Well   

Your number seven is Asig?

Also KA and Beta are both better than Fiji down.

By: Well
#3  by: Opinion   

1. Pike
2. Sigma Chi
3. Kappa Sigma
4. Delt
5. KA
6. Beta
7. Fiji
8. The rest, I would recommend doing something else if you aren’t getting in to those 7

By: Opinion
#4  by: Truth   

The big 3 are still Pike, Sigma Chi, Delt. I don’t care what people are saying about kappa sig, can’t have one decent semester and be top 3. If you’re from the rich areas of Dallas and Houston, you will most likely know someone in KA/Beta/Fiji. They are good fraternities, just smaller, more like high school. Everything else is irrelevant.

By: Truth
#5  by: Fs   

Honestly bro idk how people think all of a sudden Ksig is a top house, they just got money from all the bids they give out. Pike Delt Sigma Chi have always been top three, although sigma chi has fallen off and I’m pretty sure pike might be on social probation next fall.

By: Fs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.