facebook

Chi O stop self ranking

by: Yeah no

Your new pc sucks. You are Christian wannabeas who bribe your mommies to get you in. Embarssing

Posted By: Yeah no
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panlove <3   

Let’s not spread hate for no reason

By: Panlove <3
#2  by: piphi   

facts theyve made like three

By: piphi
#3  by: Ummmm   

The nasty girls spreading hate and trying to start drama should be ashamed. I just went back trying to find the posts that show that Tri Delt, Chi O and Pi Phi are all over this site-guess what…..sure doesn’t look that way to me. It looks like AXO is on here the most (I mean seriously….No one here would call you all top tier but post after post after post….). Other party chapters are on here a lot also.

Any PNM looking-just wait for rush. This site has so much flat wrong. You really will be able to tell. Many chapters do not care about this site at all but others live on here. Lots of false info.

By: Ummmm
#4  by: nah   

we got the best in '22 and we're going to do it again in '23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: nah
#5  by: Yes   

Finally! No hate, but Chi-O is mid. They already have their pledge class before rush starts. They say they are SO Christian, but dirty rush and bid promise way before recruitment starts. There is conflict in the chapter and at a National level due to trying to diversify. Watch out, they will put you in a coffin and have you “reborn” into the XO sisterhood during initiation.

By: Yes
by: hmJun 1, 2023 8:23:05 PM

at least they can initiate their pledges. unlike their friends the kappas

By: hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.