facebook

top 4 sororities

by: pnm

who are the top 4 here? which sororities are pnms going to be wanting and fighting for the hardest?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Duh   

Adpi, aopi, gphi or KD and you’ll do great during recruitment asking these kinds of questions

By: Duh
by: WhatMay 14, 2022 5:55:19 PM

Sarcasm?!

By: What
#2  by: Top   

Chi O, Tri Delt, Kappa, and Pi Phi are top for nicer girls looking for genuine friendships.
Zeta, DG, AXO, and DZ are top of you want more of a party scene. But obviously there are girls of all types in both groups, this is just the majority.

By: Top
by: yes but no May 15, 2022 12:22:22 PM

kappa and tri delt have more of a stuck up and pretentious vibe, not exactly “nice” or genuine

By: yes but no
by: DisagreeMay 16, 2022 1:57:10 AM

Totally disagree!!! A lot of these chapters have had problems… kappa’s major black out or back out fiasco, Axo and DZ on social probation for awhile… do not believe the narratives people post on here!

By: Disagree
by: idkMay 16, 2022 10:14:48 AM

kappa was on social probation first semester, but i don’t think axo or dz were ever officially on social probation. i think it was j rumors. MAYBE dz for drinking on kyle field

By: idk
by: omgMay 16, 2022 11:39:37 AM

"disagree" is spewing rumors about stuff she doesn't know for sure about but shes right on saying there false narratives especially when they are super negative and mean like her post, but the positive posts on this thread are right on

By: omg
by: hiMay 17, 2022 10:52:23 AM

Kappa had a disastrous ‘20 with crass girls and overcorrected in ‘21 with blah

By: hi
#3  by: !!   

If you are traditional/city girl from a private/competitive high school you go tridelt, theta, kappa, ot phi phi. Grades and connections matter most here.

If you are a pageant girl - dg, zeta, axo, dz. Parties, frats, and influencing matter most here.

If you are a suburban (esp north Dallas) megachurch girl you go chi o. If not for this distinct vibe, they’d be with the pkt + tri delt group. Mission work matters most here.

All great girls.

By: !!
by: soMay 15, 2022 11:25:45 AM

yes, this sets a&m chi o apart from other chi o chapters, definitely one of their strengths

By: so
by: This! May 15, 2022 2:28:23 PM

This is spot on. These are the most desired strats that get invited to frat and mens org stuff. They just all have different vibes. Theta might be a tad bit lower but still great girls and sisterhood.

By: This!
by: TotallyMay 16, 2022 2:09:23 AM

Totally!!! Chi o reminds me of that cult church documentary lady with the big hair… remnant fellowship or something!! Weird as all get out!

By: Totally
by: agreeMay 16, 2022 7:38:28 PM

So true!!!! I’d say pi phi can be a little quirky but still great girls.

By: agree
by: yesMay 24, 2022 11:12:56 AM

THIS IS IT

By: yes
by: wellMay 26, 2022 8:07:51 PM

Chi-O dirty rushes. They will call your mom, if you are worthy that is, the summer before to see if you want to be a Chi-O so they can save you a spot. If they are so "Christian", then why do they feel the need to cheat? How do I know this? My roommate, couple of friends, some of my sisters got calls. They hard core pull from the top private schools. So if you want college to be high school part 2, go for it!

By: well
by: noMay 26, 2022 10:21:12 PM

Chi o pulls from public and small random Christian schools in suburbs ( Baptist vibe) NOT top city schools.

By: no
by: accurate Jul 6, 2022 11:04:50 AM

This is all so true.

By: accurate
by: anyone but chi oJul 17, 2022 10:28:55 AM

So backward, afraid of life, hiding behind religion.

By: anyone but chi o
#4  by: Truth   

DZ is a 3rd tier sorority in Texas.

By: Truth
by: JokerMay 17, 2022 11:22:05 AM

DZ isn’t relevant nationally or at tamu! Total wannabes that try way too hard!

By: Joker
by: what🤣Jul 22, 2022 11:54:22 AM

dz is a really good chapter at a&m. they have pretty girls and a really good sisterhood

By: what🤣
#5  by: These posts are ridic   

Kappa is back baby!!!!! Just like Texas!!! Lol

By: These posts are ridic
by: kruel kappa Jul 17, 2022 11:05:26 AM

Serious NPD going on in that house. Glad they switched to mental health for their philanthropy. Undo some of the damage they’ve done to each other and the world.

By: kruel kappa
#6  by: answer   

top 4 right now are dg zta axo and pi phi

By: answer
by: HahaMay 21, 2022 1:34:03 PM

AXO and Pi Phi! Hahaha, please stop! You’re embarrassing yourself!

By: Haha
#7  by: idk   

each year can be a bit unpredictable. houses that you wouldn’t expect to pull can often have the highest retention rates

By: idk
by: agreeMay 27, 2022 10:07:16 AM

and I think this is due to somewhat sloppy recruitment. Not doing your homework. Cutting the best girls for petty reasons, jealousy, etc. as opposed to say UT. They’re putting their sorority first above personal bias so the chapter stays consistent. They want the best girls, period.

By: agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.