facebook

Kappa and Tri Delt

by: ._.

Wait... so you’re telling me... Kappa and Tri Delt actually exist?? Not really sure why everyone on this site considers them “top tier” because I’m convinced they are just figments of our imagination. I honestly have never seen one around campus... weird. But I mean apparently they’re top houses??????

Posted By: ._.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

i agree with this about kappa, but tri delts are everywhere

By: ok
#2  by: Yes   

Agree they are only considered “top tier” because they have to cut hard at the beginning of recruitment. As far as being involved & known on campus they are lower mid (DDD) & bottom (Kappa).

By: Yes
#3  by: bye   

literally bye kappa is top

By: bye
by: RightAug 5, 2020 10:36:31 PM

Keep telling yourselves that, Kappa!

By: Right
#4  by: hello   

ok DZ, we all know DDD is top

By: hello
by: ?Aug 6, 2020 5:52:13 PM

How is DZ dragged into this???

By: ?
by: WtfAug 6, 2020 10:08:01 PM

What the heck does this post have to do w/ Dz they Weren’t even mentioned?

By: Wtf
#5  by: LOL   

kappa and tri delt are not top lol. I like a lot of kappa girls I have met but tri delts are so full of themselves. I'll never forget going to their house during recruitment and having the two worst girls rush me. Ignored me and talked to themselves! ZLAM tho :)

By: LOL
by: .Aug 6, 2020 10:39:31 PM

Classic zeta comment Hahahahhaha this tells you everything you need to know about the dynamic between zeta and tridelt. Zetas hate tridelt bc they hold a grudge from rush.

By: .
#6  by: ha   

believe the hype

By: ha
#7  by: Lol   

Who are tridelt or kappa??? It’s just about money and not personality or finding people that you actually connect with

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.