facebook

women’s orgs vs sorority

by: aggie

why do y’all all look down on women’s orgs so much and think sororities are better? most of greek life is full of self centered women who only value money

Posted By: aggie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah    

Because women in women’s orgs come on Greek rank to say things like “most of Greek life is full of self centered women who only value money”

By: Yeah
#2  by: .   

I literally never hear anyone shading women’s orgs lol

By: .
by: ?Jul 12, 2020 7:57:31 PM

me either. I have actually heard better things about the women's org vs sororities

By: ?
#3  by: ...   

Because we have connections all over the country whereas women's orgs are mainly at one campus and once u graduate, you are forgotten of lol

By: ...
#4  by: Kl   

Baby, if ur poor just say it

By: Kl
#5  by: GreekGirl   

We don’t look down on women’s organizations, they’re just different. Sororities have been around for over a hundred years and have thousands, if not millions of women we call sisters all over the country. This is a huge advantage networking-wise. Our secrets and rituals bond us for life, which is something WOs don’t have. Once you leave A&M, being in a WO isn’t as relevant because you don’t have near the connections with other women from your org and no alumnae associations. Being Greek is for life, being in a WO is for 4-5 years.

By: GreekGirl
by: Old ladyJul 12, 2020 5:36:40 AM

I pledged in ‘87, graduated ‘91...According to all the silly ranking going on here I am an alumni of one of TAMU top 3. Once I graduated greek life was done, irrelevant, just my magazine and alumni dues. I’d do it again, don’t get me wrong, but don’t be fooled, Greek isn’t better just because there are national chapters. Go be involved, find your place and your people where you can be supported and empowered to be a better you. If you are bashing a sorority or women’s group you sound insecure and shallow. Be better, do better, be kind.

By: Old lady
by: @old ladyJul 12, 2020 1:34:22 PM

And yet 30+ years later you are on this site???

By: @old lady

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.