facebook

fraternity ranks?

by: Hh

I wanna hear unbiased opinions of the best or good fraternities at A&M. Possibly the best 6 frats? Preferably opinions from women please. Thinking about rushing next semester

Posted By: Hh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: 1-10   

Sae
KA
Fiji
Delt
Pike
Beta
Kappa Sig
Phi Delt, ATO, Phi Psi, Pi Kapp fighting in the middle

By: 1-10
by: No Dec 12, 2019 9:38:09 AM

Look phi psi has nice guys but they are severely at the bottom. They barely have party’s and don’t have a house. I don’t think they are comparable to any of the other frats listed. Also fiji got kicked off

By: No
by: aggieDec 20, 2019 2:39:17 PM

SAE is just not the top house anymore, they haven't even been able to fill up a pledge class in the last few years. I think there fall 19 PC might even be less than 10 guys now. Fiji isn't on campus but they still took one of the largest pledge classes out of all fraternities. Beta took a large pledge class too, they both should be higher up on this list.

By: aggie
by: Sae pcDec 23, 2019 2:01:31 AM

SAE’s fall class just had like 35... started with almost 50

By: Sae pc
#2  by: V   

Sae
KA
Delt
Pike
Sigma Chi
Beta

Kappa Sig
Phi Delt
ATO
Pi Kapp
Lambda Chi
Phi Psi

Sammy
Alpha Sig
FH

By: V
by: .(.Dec 13, 2019 2:23:16 PM

Accurate

By: .(.
by: Lmao really?Dec 16, 2019 12:58:01 AM

Beta hardly does anything, phidelt and even kappasig are better. Maybe like 5-6 years ago but I never hear about beta anymore..

By: Lmao really?
#3  by: Oj   

The best 6 in no order are

ΔΤΔ
ΣΑΕ
ΠΚΑ
ΚΑ
ΣΧ
ΒΘΠ

Most people at the university would agree with this^

By: Oj
by: TrueDec 15, 2019 12:23:54 PM

This is the truth

By: True
by: Farmhouse Dec 15, 2019 8:33:16 PM

You forgot farmhouse

By: Farmhouse
by: hmmDec 20, 2019 9:15:38 AM

and of these “best 6”, i’d even go ahead and say that most would say pike and/or beta are the “worst” of those 6. no other top frat has ever done anything joint w them in last several years i don’t think. beta was better previously but seems to be declining and pike has only recently begun to get more popular/relevant

By: hmm
by: ^Dec 20, 2019 8:28:36 PM

^doing a joint event with another fraternity doesn’t determine how good the frat is lol joint events between frats have only really recently become a common thing cause all the frats hate each other

By: ^
#4  by: Vvv   

KA
SAE
Sigma Chi
Pike
Delt
Beta

By: Vvv
#5  by: Truth 100%   

Farm House
AΣΦ
ΑΓΡ
ΛΧΑ
ΦΚΨ
ΘΧ

By: Truth 100%
by: D’Squarius Green Jr. Dec 19, 2019 11:26:06 PM

Ok he do be speaking facts tho

By: D’Squarius Green Jr.
#6  by: Shhhh   

okay honestly coming from a girl who has had been to a good amount of fraternity events, it depends on what’s you like. If you wanna go and just rage and not talk to women and when you do you’re being creepy go SAE or FIJI. If you wanna have a good time and meet people and actually care about the girls at your party go Sigma Chi or ATO. The other ones like kappa sig and Delt are fun don’t get me wrong, but not like “I had the best time of my life” also rush where you feel comfortable not what’s girls think lmao

By: Shhhh
by: nah that ain’t it Dec 20, 2019 9:10:30 AM

u lost all credibility when u mentioned ATO lmaooooo

By: nah that ain’t it
#7  by: Ha   

Going to get some hate here but.....I like AMC and ol ags guys more than all except Fiji, KA and maybe Delt. Different crowds but in my opinion those five groups have the most impressive guys. Way more quality girls in Greek life than quality guys.

By: Ha
by: LolDec 21, 2019 7:30:05 PM

lol delete this

By: Lol
#8  by: Ummm   

Truth. Frat guys suck but top girls are in sororities

By: Ummm
by: Ha haJan 24, 2020 8:35:41 PM

Clearly fraternity guys on here more than girls.

By: Ha ha
#9  by: 2019runback    

Top 6 considering the past year

SAE
KA
Delt
Sigchi
Pike
Phi delt

By: 2019runback
by: Hahahah Dec 29, 2019 10:40:02 PM

Phi delt??

By: Hahahah
by: Tf ?Jan 3, 2020 12:58:36 AM

Nice try Phi Delt lmaooooo no gtfo

By: Tf ?
by: MmJan 12, 2020 4:06:46 PM

Yea but who else would be in the 6th spot? Literally nobody else, so I’d say this is accurate

By: Mm
by: ^ @ Jan 13, 2020 10:15:47 AM

@^
not phidelt...
either beta or even kick-off-campus Fiji

By: ^ @
#10  by: truth   

Top Tier:
SAE, DELT, PIKE, SIGMA CHI

Then the rest

By: truth
by: LolDec 29, 2019 2:36:03 PM

Nice try pike

by: NoJan 2, 2020 11:06:12 PM

Where’s KA? And really... sigma chi...

By: No
by: FactJan 4, 2020 1:42:03 PM

This is the truth unless you own a tractor and commonly wear cowboy hats to social events. Then it’s KA and Beta

By: Fact
by: wowJan 10, 2020 11:27:17 AM

pike tryna say they’re “top” when in reality they get most of their guys that already have been cut from the actual top houses lmaoooooooo

By: wow
by: LolJan 10, 2020 1:19:30 PM

^this guys a sigma chi

by: HaJan 11, 2020 10:48:42 AM

so i know sigma chi takes Blinn guys, don’t know if that’s going to stop or not but they’re undeniably still one of the top 5 houses aside from that bc they’re still fun overall

but pike just seems to take about everyone during rush, regardless if they’ve been cut by other frats or not...guess they haven’t heard that trying to be bigger isn’t always better!

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.