facebook

Old row hottest competition

by: Winner

Thoughts on alpha phi winning? This was kind of a curveball I think everyone thought the outcome was going to be between KD and DDD

Posted By: Winner
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Something new    

Out with the old stereotypes of KD and DDD being the hottest and honestly this was long overdue because KD and DDD have been riding their legacy out for many years. The Alpha Phi pledge class is very attractive this year, so I would say this is a fair call

By: Something new
#2  by: huh   

Honestly, has tri delta become kind of irrelevant to anyone else? They’re like DZ. you just kind of forget they exist

By: huh
by: TrueFeb 25, 2021 10:05:19 PM

No literally there is nothing special about them anymore besides the legacy name

By: True
by: ViaFeb 26, 2021 9:00:12 AM

Bitter much?

By: Via
#3  by: No   

Alpha phi is famous for rallying its members to vote en masse for things like this. They probably got prizes if they voted.

By: No
by: LolFeb 26, 2021 9:48:25 AM

No surprises just strong sisterhood support

By: Lol
by: oopFeb 27, 2021 4:09:18 PM

Please give three examples or leave the chat and don’t come back. Acting like every sorority girl wasn’t voting for their chapter. Moron

By: oop
by: Voting Feb 28, 2021 10:22:19 AM

Multiple fraternities told Alpha Phi they were voting for them and voted for them. But go off with “voter fraud” lol seriously just ask any frat boys who they think is the hottest and they will say Alpha Phi

By: Voting
by: not a kappaMar 1, 2021 8:30:58 PM

I agree. Same goes for the Greek rank self rankings too; just a tad embarrassing lol

By: not a kappa
#4  by: Alpha phi   

Alpha phi is the hottest sorority without a doubt

By: Alpha phi
#5  by: Who knows   

Alpha phi refuses to accept that they will always be a low tier here. It’s the pretty girls who weren’t relevant or cool enough to be top tier. Sorry apheezy

By: Who knows
by: WowMar 1, 2021 9:44:53 PM

@who knows - dang girl! You seem nice. Why so mad sis? None of my friends down the row that are in APhi took this whole “hottest” thing seriously - yet you’re bitter? Hoping all the tiers and rankings all over this site helps you feel better about your top tier ranking mixed with a bottom tier attitude. PHC Love!

By: Wow
by: CoolMar 3, 2021 11:24:50 AM

What is your definition of cool enough lol. Majority of the top tier girls are in there because of legacy, a sibling, or high gpa, but yeah it’s because their “cool” and “relevant” haha go off

By: Cool

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.