Tri Delt, Phi mu, Kappa, DZ
Pi phi, Aphi
DG, Zeta
Theta, Adpi

Posted By: Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

NO!!! Not it. Alpha phi needs to stop with the ranks and work on keeping their members.

By: Lol
by: HmJul 23, 2020 10:53:24 AM

I feel like a DG wrote this

By: Hm
by: icecreamJul 23, 2020 11:05:16 PM

why come for DG when they’ve been at LSU for a long time unlike Aphi... work on establishing yourselves.

By: icecream
by: period Jul 27, 2020 12:50:00 PM

DG you’ve been here a long time and look how low in ranks you are. Maybe you should rework yourself instead of thinking establishment is going to keep you relevant

By: period
by: truthJul 27, 2020 3:55:05 PM

Well, I'm not a DG, but looking at the spring 2020 scorecard Alpha Phi had 264 members with 33 being spring new members, that does say something, only four NPC groups smaller than Alpha Phi (and DG was not one of the four).

By: truth
by: Hold UpJul 27, 2020 5:04:07 PM

What’s also true @Truth is they (meaning APhi) has only been at LSU a few years right? Wouldn’t it be expected for a chapter that started with zero to do a lot of Open or COB within the first 5-7 years? Sorry - but none of us in other houses can speak to what that’s like unless you are APhi or ADPi. I think both of those houses are doing great. I’m also thinking that’s where a lot of the mean DG posts are coming from in this thread and other ranks (sorry girls but it is so obvious) when someone posts in their version of a rank that APhi is lower mid. Get over it and just concentrate on your own rush. Maybe then your returns will be better this year.

By: Hold Up
#2  by: yep   

Switch DG and Aphi and this looks good

By: yep
#3  by: Oh boy   

Getting heated y’all

By: Oh boy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.