By: Uhmmmm
#3  by: Hi   

Move aphi and phi mu to mid and pi phi to bottom

By: Hi
#4  by: P   

The pi phi self ranking on this whole site has been strong lately

By: P
#5  by: Banned    

Lol pi phi should be banned from this site. Definitely switch pi phi and aphi. Also phi mu is not top. If Tri Delt isn’t top anymore here than why would phi mu be? Phi mu is lowkey very irrelevant on campus and barely do anything

By: Banned
by: YeahJan 26, 2020 1:41:50 PM

I agree completely

By: Yeah
#6  by: Chill    

I think this is just the ranks of split evenly into three tiers. Obviously there is some fluctuations within the three tiers but I agree with this ranking based on just three tiers. If it were split into four the suggestions y’all are making might come into play but it’s not

By: Chill
#7  by: Yea but..   

Move pi phi behind dg or alpha phi. They are close to bottom if not already.

By: Yea but..
#8  by: ????   

I’m not in aphi but I do think they’re above pi phi for sure. Pi phi should take their place. Plus aphi is a pretty good sorority and costs a lot to be in it

By: ????
by: ...Jan 26, 2020 10:14:54 PM

Their dues are high because their house is new. Nationally Aphi struggles with reputation

By: ...
#9  by: ???   

Why does aphi struggle with reputation nationally? I’ve never heard that

By: ???
by: CNNJan 29, 2020 8:09:57 PM

Alpha phi nationally is know for be superrrr pretty but lacking in academics and also very easy with the guys if you know what I mean.

I think it’s also important to add on the LSU front that the 4 houses that spring rushed were the four listed bottom here. I think that pretty much proves the point alpha phi still hasn’t quite moved to middle.

By: CNN
by: WellJan 29, 2020 8:48:11 PM

I think some of the other houses like pi phi did spring recruitment but are keeping it on the DL- don’t think it was just four

By: Well
#10  by: Mhmm   

I don’t think I’d put aphi with all the other ones on the bottom , they’re lower middle but def not bottom

By: Mhmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.