facebook

background of pike?

by: Dogonablog

I don’t go to LSU, but my older brother did &graduated the Fall of 2017. I think he joined second semester sophomore year?
I go to Tulane and am from out of state. so I know greek life compared to y’alls is completely different, I know he lived in the house his last year and seemed content. I visited a few times for some games and had a good time, but since I’m nosy as hell I just want to know the background/reputation. I know PIKE at other schools is considered top so I’m just curious what the hell happened???

Posted By: Dogonablog
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .:.   

National reputations don’t really matter at LSU for the most part. Beta, ATO, and Theta Chi are normally good nationally and especially in the south but all are bad at LSU (literally don’t even have houses). Theta Xi is horrible nationally but good at LSU. A lot of things fraternity wise don’t make sense here

By: .:.
#2  by: Truth   

Pike is more or less middle of the road depending on who you talk to. They have historically been "iffy" (like lower middle tier) but have been getting better over the past few years. Like almost all frats some like it and some don't, some love it and some hate it. If someone says its the best then they're probably super biased and if someone says they're the worst or "bottom" tier then they probably don't know any people in it and just like to tear other frats down.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.