facebook

what happens at spring rush? is it worth it?

by:    

I’m curious what exactly happens during the spring rush. I went through formal recruitment this fall and unfortunately was dropped after round two. Is it true that they won’t reconsider a girl they dropped? I had an excellent GPA and graduated top of my class. Is it worth it to try again?

Posted By: help me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you were dropped by all houses after round two? typically some houses would only reconsider if someone had low grades that they significantly improved but it may be unlikely the houses will

By: Typically
#2by:    

most girls don’t get dropped especially after round two so there was probably a reason they all dropped you

By: uhh
#3by:    

ouch. yea I think it's time to give up on Greek life, no offense. sounds like u were blacklisted for some reason. I'm sorry :(

By: dang
#4by:    

I was cut from fall rush and got in a house during spring rush. It’s rare but it can happen and it’s worth it if it does!

By: try again
#5by:    

Sometimes girls slip through the cracks or get overwhelmed and don't do well the first time. Now that you have experienced reruitment first hand you have a chance to do a little better during spring with how you present yourself. Your GPA isn't going to get you a bid, it's your personality and appearance and if you made friends in sororities this semester. Plus, your college GPA will factor in at this point as well. Do it, keep an open mind, and good luck.

By: worth it
#6by:    

Hi, you were prob/ most definitely blacklisted for something you did in high school that didn’t sit right with most sororities. Also, your gpa won’t get you into a house, it’s your personality. I would try spring rush tho just to see what could happen.

By: Blacklisted
#7by:    

don't waste your time. It's clear that there is no interest.

By: frat king

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

DZ, DG, PHI MU, and APHI will definitely not take you but prib ADPI, THETA or ZETA

By: Ouch
by: K   

Why not aphi?

By: K
by: Well   

aphi doesn’t reconsider girls that were already dropped, much like the majority of other houses

By: Well
by: Mhm   

Aphi definitely reconsiders girls even if they blacklisted you.. just gotta have money

By: Mhm
#9by:    

Probably because you were blacklisted. Also aphi is one of the better ones so I doubt they would take you, if they did I’d be astonished! Hope things work out :)

By: Blacklisted??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.