facebook

2019 sorority rank

by:    

Top - Chi O, KD, DDD
Upper Mid - Phi Mu, DZ, Kappa
Mid - DG, Pi Phi, A Phi
Lower - Zeta, Theta, ADPi

This is my opinion. I feel DDD should be top behind Chi O and KD. It’s been a long time since “the song” was put out there and they’ve raised a lot of money for st. Jude’s. I also feel that kappa is getting better every year and deserve to be upper mid behind phi Mu and dz. Some may disagree with me, but this is my opinion and, I think, the opinion of most Greeks

Posted By: LSU
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree with this, I do think that DZ should be behind kappa and pi phi lower though

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: @yeah   

I kind of agree with you about pi phi bc of the disciplinary issues, but I think dz is right where they should be. Kappa has improved this year and I think they should be upper mid, too, but not in front of dz. DZ has been so solid for so long and have the longetivity. I say congrats to kappa though for (in my opinion) finally making it into the upper mid tier.

By: @yeah
#2by:    

These ranks are good but switch pi phi with zeta

By: Aye
by: I   

I agree with you. I think zeta should be behind aphi though. zeta did have a good rush this year

By: I
by: :)   

Or switch a phi with zeta!

By: :)
by: lol   

aphi isn't bottom.

By: lol
by: @lol   

Yes, they are

By: @lol
by: dear dz, pi phi or zta   

as much as you say it doesn’t make it true

By: dear dz, pi phi or zta
#3by:    

I think Zeta’s getting so much better. They definitely should be lower mid now

By: Yeah
#4by:    

Move Tri delt down one and its correct, they are not on par with KD and Chi O I’m sorry.

By: Hmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn
by: Ya   

I think upper mid should be DDD, Phi Mu, DZ then kappa. I don’t think DDD is top, but they’re upper mid

By: Ya
by: Hi   

Switch ADPi with APhi. ADPi had a great rush this year and they are definitely on the rise more than APhi.

By: Hi
by: woahhh   

no, adpi. weren’t y’alls returns were near theta’s..?

By: woahhh
by: woahhh   

and y’all are not above zeta sooo

By: woahhh
by: This   

Agree

By: This
#5by:    

Y’all zeta has improved a lot. I could see them move to low mid

By: Zeta
#6by:    

Chi O did spring rush 19 and took in 3 girls. They will say COB. So no they are not in front of KD. Go back to the nest.
Pi Phi cant make quota during Fall rush. They are bottom.
Ranks change get over yourselves.

By: Hooo
#7by:    

Zeta is not lower tier

By: ..
by: ^^^   

Zeta is mid tier and everyone knows it

By: ^^^
#8by:    

DZ? Phi Mu? Is this real?

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.