facebook

alpha phi's house

by: YO

Is it true alpha phi takes anyone and everyone they can because they need money for their new house? Heard this was the case. Kind of looks like it with their new rushees

Posted By: YO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: good try   

do you think kappa's about to take anyone and everyone to pay for their house theyre about to build? nope, not how that works. good try attempting to spread rumors, though.

By: good try
by: LSUJun 19, 2019 3:33:57 PM

This argument doesn’t hold water.

Of COURSE Kappa (or many other LSU sororities) would not have to bid “anybody and everybody” to build a house. They all HAVE houses that have been paid off for years, allowing them to then build millions in revenue. Plus, they’ve accumulated thousands of alumnae, many of whom donate generously.

Alpha Phi is starting from scratch, and their Hdqtrs. has recently gone onto many campuses recently...Ole Miss, Alabama, and others...where they’ve ALREADY spent MILLIONS on new houses.

So indeed they DO NEED girls to live in, and LOTS of them!

By: LSU
#2  by: Wtf   

Not even a little bit true lol house has been built and paid off. Cute that you’re trying to start rumors though

By: Wtf
by: hahaApr 12, 2019 9:09:53 AM

no way in the world that the house is paid off, it will take years

By: haha
#3  by: ha   

no. this is the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen

By: ha
#4  by: Annon    

If you’re a mildly attractive girl, then you don’t get cut from them lol

By: Annon
#5  by: well   

lol is that why they’re still texting girls asking for them to join alpha phi??

By: well
by: yesJun 7, 2019 11:02:27 PM

I can confirm this is true. They Dmed me on Instagram and 2 of my other friends lol

By: yes
#6  by: Ok...   

I don't know why people are so upset by this question... Alpha Phi has taken SO many COBs and from what I've heard from one herself, it supposedly is to pay off the house... Or atleast that's what their own members are led to believe.

By: Ok...
by: YeahApr 17, 2019 9:06:09 PM

I’m with you. It’s literally just APhis on here defending themselves. Even this comment is prolly gonna be downvoted by APhis

By: Yeah
by: Clearing the air hahaApr 22, 2019 3:10:09 AM

Alpha phi internationally is big on COB and it has nothing to do with the chapter or the chapter house. Down the row there is something called “campus total” and this is the number of girls allowed in each chapter. Whenever someone drops, even if it’s for nursing school, etc, a spot opens for a new member to join. Alpha phi does not take girls just to get a house paid off, and sisterhood down the row means much more than a check. If anything getting on Greek rank is the dumbest thing you can do before rush. Just go in with a clear heart and open mind and go whichever sorority feels the most like home to you.

By: Clearing the air haha
#7  by: .   

not selective at all. desperate for members

By: .
#8  by: Maam   

Alpha Phi may not take everyone that walks through the door in order to pay off their house, but they sure do tend to take girls that get blacklisted from many other sororities down the row. dont know if thats better or worse. also personally heard from an alpha phi that the girls dont care about the chapter at all and sisterhood isnt good

By: Maam
by: yuppJun 9, 2019 4:10:04 PM

^^ This, half the girls dont even know each other

By: yupp
by: @yuppJun 9, 2019 4:30:12 PM

are you in aphi?

By: @yupp
#9  by: truth   

Alpha Phi recruits based 80% on looks, my friends in there have told me. It’s how they are nationally, but they aren’t doing that good of a job with it from what I’ve seen with their new pledge class tbh

By: truth
#10  by: Cob   

Aphi doesnt do Spring rush either...they only do cob during spring rush so its not spring rush see like its not spring rush

By: Cob

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.