facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: curious   

So what do the sororities look for when giving out bids???

By: curious
by: lolDec 1, 2012 10:53:28 PM

grades, classy-ness, money, connections, manners, whether you put on a good show, holding up good conversation because rush is SO awkward, outfits, etc. LSU rush is very competitive...the most I have ever seen. Girls get torn up over it.

By: lol
#12  by: curious   

So what do the sororities look for when giving out bids???

By: curious
by: let it be saidDec 1, 2012 11:28:09 PM

how hot you are, who you know, if you can hold a convo and if you are a well to do lady that they would want rep their group. nuff said

By: let it be said
#13  by: in my opinion...   

Grades: Chi O, Phi Mu
Social Life: Tri Delt, KD, Pi Phi, Kappa
Diversity: Theta, Zeta
Best Philanthropy Events: Chi O, Tri Delt, Pi Phi
Competitive: Chi O, Tri Delt, KD, Kappa
Looks/Status: Phi Mu, Tri Delt, KD
Girls Next Door: Chi O, DG
Fun Girls: Chi O, Pi Phi, Kappa, DZ
Best mix of all types: Theta, Zeta, DZ, Kappa
Sisterhood: ALL OF THEM!

By: in my opinion...
#14  by: in-all-honesty   

I would have to say
1) KD
2) Tri-delt
3) Chi-O
4) Phi Mu
5) DG
6) DZ
7) Pi Phi
8) Kappa
9) Theta
10) Zeta

By: in-all-honesty
#15  by: honestly   

DDD KD KKG Chi O....in no particular order
------------------------------
Pi Phi Phi Mu
------------------
DZ....on the rise for sure
-----
Zeta....slowly but surely getting better than DG
-------
DG....falling. majorly awkward girls in here
-----
Theta...bottom as always, but won't be anymore when Alpha Phi joins in 2013

By: honestly
#16  by: Real Rankings   

TOP: KD, Chi-O, DDD, Phi Mu

MIDDLE: Pi Phi, KKG, ZTA, DZ

BOTTOM: DG, KAT

KD/Chi-O/DDD - all girls from north LA and legacies. A lot of them are really involved, but do not party as much as other sororities.

Phi Mu - a lot of girls from New Orleans (Dominican, Mount Carmel, Chapelle), as well as a few Texas and out-of-staters. They have a lot of dancers and are very competitive.

Pi Phi/KKG - these girls are known for partying. They are mostly New Orleans girls (McGhee, Sacred Heart, Dominican, Newman, Country Day), some out of staters (Texas, Mississippi, East Coast). They take being a legacy very seriously.

DZ/ZTA - these girls are a nice combination of girls who like to party hard and girls who focus more on academics and being involved. They are pretty spilt between girls from Texas (Houston, Dallas) and girls from Louisiana (New Orleans- Mount Carmel, St. Martin's, Dominican, Ursuline, Chapelle). They also take a lot of out of state girls (Northern US, East Coast).

DG - these are over-involved girls from New Orleans (Mount Carmel, Dominican, McGhee). They have gone downhill in the past few years.

KAT - these girls have struggled for years. They are the youngest sorority on campus. They take girls from all over. They are some what involved.

By: Real Rankings
#17  by: TRUTH   

THIS IS THE LSU SORORITY TIER ORDER.

WWW. lsugreeksthatmatter.blogspot.com/2013/01/lsu-sorority-tier-s ystem.html

By: TRUTH
by: anonymousFeb 13, 2013 11:04:06 PM

It doesn't matter which comment you look at on this website but they all basically say top tier- KD/DDD with two of these three XO/KKG/PHIMU Middle tier- PHIPHI/DZ/DG and bottom tier- ZTA/THETA...how does you website put PHI MU and DZ so high? Probably because how thy only rank on looks. The chapters could be boring as hell or not have good grades and still be top tier.

By: anonymous
#18  by: TRUTH   

THIS IS THE LSU SORORITY TIER ORDER.

WWW. lsugreeksthatmatter.blogspot.com/2013/01/lsu-soror ity-tier-system.html

By: TRUTH
#19  by: First Hand   

Phi Mu top tier? I think I am hallucinating! They are soo boring! yes some are not bad looking but most are! I don't understand!

By: First Hand
#20  by: for real   

Some of these rankings are really weird, but here is what's really believed...KD/DDD/XO;PhiMu/DZ;KKG/DG/PiPhi;ZTA/KAT.

By: for real
by: for realNov 11, 2013 7:32:55 PM

Oh, and Alpha Phi with KKG/DG/PiPhi. This is based off of the 2013 rush. It's just the general belief. I don't understand why KKG is put as top in a lot of these posts, but a lot of girls dropped them after first round...including myself.

By: for real
by: YeahNov 12, 2013 6:39:31 AM

KKG is middle tier along with A Phi DG & Pi Phi.........However, here is from a guys view

KD- #1 by far and take home to mother material
DDD- Great group of girls that are equivalent to KD expect most would pick KD over DDD if given choice, yet still a great chapter.
Chi O/ Phi Mu- equivalent in different ways. Both smart, pretty girl next door types. Chi O more stuck up & smart; Phi Mu more cliquish and pretty. Great chapters and still take home to mother material.
DZ- Very pretty girls who rush based solely on looks. With that being said, not too much going on upstairs and a bit amoral when it comes to respect for themselves, if you get what I am saying. 98% not take home to mother material.
KKG/DG/ Pi Phi- Decent chapters, yet more bad apples than good. KKG on decline while DG on the rise. Pi Phi is up, down, sideways and in circles each year like the stock market. You can find a girl to take home to mom in these chapters though.
Alpha Phi- Impressive new chapter, yet too soon to be ranked above or equivalent with the above mentioned. I'm interested to see where this chapter goes in the next couple years.
Zeta- Some pretty girls with some very heavy set women, but the only problem is the pretty one's in this chapter is they tend to be the psycho side.
Theta- I'm sorry.

By: Yeah
by: yesNov 17, 2013 5:10:23 PM

accuracy in the second reply. it's dead on

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.