facebook

Dirty rushing??

by: CuriousPNM

I heard some people had meetings with actives before recruitment is this true? Should i be worried if no one reached out that i won’t get a house? Do they all already know who they’re taking???

Posted By: CuriousPNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tcu   

some sororities know but others don’t - chi o and kappa dirty rush a lot. theta, dg, pi phi, zeta dont as much

By: tcu
by: tcuAug 11, 2022 4:13:10 PM

I’d say the main chapters who basically have their pc picked out (for the majority) before rush are chi o, Tri delt, and kappa. Kappa and Tri delt tend to want a lot of the same girls. Otherwise all of the other chapters you have a fair shot in

By: tcu
by: Straight forwardAug 11, 2022 6:39:33 PM

ddd and kappa are the only ones that do this, not so much chi omega. even if they didnt meet with you per say, they’ve seen your igs and people who know you vouch for or against you. kappa has girls from all over and tri delt wants their southern belles. however any that have a brain between their ears will go chi o.

By: Straight forward
by: okay chi oAug 11, 2022 7:06:53 PM

u do realize chi o has their whole pledge class picked before rush even starts right?

By: okay chi o
#2  by: jjjjjj   

dirty rush houses are kappa tridelt and chi o mainly. some houses kinda decide more from your looks and ig etc over like actual rounds though if that makes sense

By: jjjjjj
#3  by: yea   

Whoever says chi-o doesn’t dirty rush is lying.

By: yea
#4  by: Xxxx    

Chi o and tri delt dirty rush the most. Hard getting in if u don’t know someone or they haven’t talked to u over the summer

By: Xxxx
#5  by: frog   

Tridelt, kappa & chi o are the only houses that dirty rush basically their entire new PC, so unless you know someone in that house i wouldn’t get set on it. the other houses you have a shot though!

By: frog
#6  by: Someone   

Tridelt, chio and kappa are HUGE dirty rushers

By: Someone
by: TcuAug 18, 2022 6:06:52 PM

Trueeee

By: Tcu
#7  by: anonymus    

you will not get into tri delt, kappa, or chi o if you do not know someone. they are the BIGGEST dirty rushers. I have several friends in all of them and they don't even try hiding it.

By: anonymus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.