facebook

Sorority Selection

by: Soooo Excited to Rush!!

I’m incoming freshman rushing and I’m really curious about why certain girls chose their chapter and what makes it so special so if by any chance could you girls leave a comment why you chose your certain sorority and what makes it so special to you??

Posted By: Soooo Excited to Rush!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: choice lmao   

Honey, you don't choose a chapter, they choose you. The only point in rush where pnm choice can actually affect anything is after pref during bid matching, and even then there is every chance of a pnm getting her #2. This is not a sign up sheet where you pick a sorority and join up; the sororities do the choosing.

By: choice lmao
by: ?Jul 30, 2021 7:52:00 PM

This is true in an overly harsh way. You will only have “choices” if every house invites you back every round and you have a full schedule. Just be open to all houses.

By: ?
by: trueJul 31, 2021 10:03:25 AM

It's not overly harsh, it's just true. Every year, PNM's don't understand why their very favorite house drops them after having great conversations and feeling that they belong there. PNM's don't think it will happen to them but it does, and they are shocked and upset.

By: true
by: tcuAug 10, 2021 11:32:35 PM

soooooo true.

By: tcu
#2  by: K   

It was very clear in pref who I liked best. Until then, I wasn’t totally sure and I was dropped by one of my 2 favorites. It was an overall feeling combined w how I liked them during the week. After all was said and done, I would have liked the other one probably just as much.

By: K
#3  by: K   

It was very clear in pref who I liked best. Until then, I wasn’t totally sure and I was dropped by one of my 2 favorites. It was an overall feeling combined w how I liked them during the week. After all was said and done, I would have liked the other one probably just as much.

By: K
#4  by: hi!   

Talking to the ladies you will start to get a feel for each chapter! Go off of that :)

By: hi!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.