facebook

ddd vs kkg

by: Help

What are the differences between these two houses or which has nicer girls? They seem similar to me and I am liking them both. Which is a better bet?

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek girl   

I am actually in one of these houses and I have a very strong opinion about the answer to tthis aueztion. However, my sorority firmly believes in not bashing any other sorority, it’s not necessary & its just not how we do things. Here’s my best advice: really pay attention to how authentic your conversations are, if a sorority girl disrespects other sororities or disrespects PNMs by pressuring them to commit to their house during the Recruitment process, these sorts of things are very telling about how they will treat you as a sister. When people willingly play by the rules, you can trust them in other areas. Look for depth, sincerity and if they respect you enough to honor your experience as a PNM. Best wishes!!!

By: Greek girl
#2  by: Duh   

Well one spies on the other one. One gets lasted in grades. One dirty rushes harder than any sorority campus. Oh and their letters are different. Hope that answers your question.

By: Duh
#3  by: Frog   

Hmmmm........did the Dirty Rush House just reveal themselves?

By: Frog
#4  by: Frog   

Is it true that. a PNM took the pic of the Tri Delts ?

By: Frog

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.