facebook

cheerleaders vs showgirls

by: Okurrr

Let’s share our opinions

Posted By: Okurrr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tatiana   

While I do agree that being a college cheerleader/dancer requires a lot of hard work, skill, and commitment, I often feel like both the cheerleaders and the showgirls feel as if they are doing something very notable and iconic. I mean maybe being a cheer or showgirl is well reputable in our school or the local area, but I get the sense that these girls get a bit too carried away with themselves and with all the gaudy poster shoots they have, it’s a huge ego booster for them.

Not to be rude, but these girls seem to think that they are bigger shots than they really are.

By: Tatiana
by: MichelleDec 2, 2021 10:43:50 PM

The Showgirls are not advanced dancers. Few move on to make NFL Professional Teams. The problem is their director. She’s horrible. Many Cowboy Cheerleaders come from The University of North Texas.

By: Michelle
#2  by: Hello   

Not allowed to mention any individual names on here, but there is this one showgirl whom looks drastically different on her social media AND the stadium jumbo than she does in person lmao. Some may know whom I am talking about

By: Hello
by: Tri againApr 18, 2019 6:14:45 AM

Does… she… have… red… hair…?

By: Tri again
by: PApr 19, 2019 3:24:15 PM

OMG I KNOW WHO UR TALKING ABOUT LMAOOOOOO

By: P
#3  by: J   

Why do we even call the showgirls “showgirls”? This isn’t Las Vegas

By: J
#4  by: !   

Y'all just sound jealous TBH; it shouldn't be any skin off your nose what they choose to do or not.

By: !
by: @!Jun 10, 2019 10:51:08 PM

the original post said “let’s share our opinions”. Everyone is sharing their opinions. Besides no one is jealous of cheerleaders or showgirls people could care less in my opinion otherwise this post would have way more replies.

By: @!
#5  by: P   

Mindset of a TCU Cheerleader/Showgirl: A lot of pictures are taken of me, I’m often on TV for 0.5 seconds and the jumbo screen for 0.2 seconds, I have a lot of followers on social media, Lyft, teeth whitening kits, and local boutiques ask me to promote them, so therefore… I AM FAMOUS

By: P
by: MichelleDec 2, 2021 10:46:39 PM

You are not famous 😂😂😂

By: Michelle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.