facebook

sorority life at stephens

by: FutureStephensGirl

I'm an incoming English major at Stephens, and I just wanted to get a feel for what greek life is like here. I understand that it must not be huge (there are two sororities. That's pretty tiny) but I'm curious what the sororities are like. I know I'll get a feel for both houses when I rush, and that Stephens is a pretty artsy school, but I'm impatient!

Posted By: FutureStephensGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So   

Did you end up joining a sorority? How did it go? You are right in that there are two sororities on campus, and they're pretty much polar opposites. Sigma is known more as the party sorority with the pretty girls, but they do have some really smart/involved members. KD focuses more on academics and involvement on campus, but overall don't have as much of a social presence as Sigma does. It really just depends on what you're looking for in your sorority experience. Neither are bad, just very different.

By: So
#2  by: both   

are great sororities. both have pretty girls, smart girls girls who stay at home and girls that party. dont buy the stereo type there are only 2 sororities.

By: both
#3  by: ???   

Seems to me there was an attempt to expand the NPC sorority options at Stephens about five years ago. Is there enough current on-campus sorority recruitment interest to bring a third NPC group to Stephens? Or are you looking into a non-NPC national sorority with such as Kappa Beta Gamma?

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.