facebook

most selective houses

by: Pnm

What houses are overall hardest to get into? Considering gpa, involvement, who you know, looks, etc?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

I would say APhi and Theta - both are the best all-around houses. There are a lot of good sororities in Lincoln though.

By: .
by: AlsoAug 11, 2019 10:15:35 PM

I would 100% add DG and G Phi to this list

By: Also
by: .Aug 12, 2019 10:22:25 AM

I was thinking about also adding DG to the list, but I decided not to because there are like 10 sororities here and adding 3-4 to a list of the “most selective” doesn’t make it “most selective” anymore. GPhi is a great house that is selective, but if you add them on the list than why not ChiO? ChiO had the highest GPA for both semesters last year and has probably the nicest house along with APhi. That’s why I decided APhi and Theta - because they are the best “all-around” houses that are the most selective (you could add DG if you want). But if you have a bad GPA you’re not going to get into GPhi or ChiO, while you could have a shot at APhi or Theta.

By: .
#2  by: UNL   

Well for starters a lot of the houses are hard to get into if your GPA is not a 3.5 or 3.6. Even the house that are considered middle. There are always over 1000 girls rushing. Half will get cut...period!

By: UNL
by: LolAug 12, 2019 6:30:39 PM

Half will not get cut. Granted, there’s always a decent sized handful of girls that only get back 2-3 houses they don’t love (we all know what houses) and they might drop after that, but to say that half of all girls rushing will get cut from all houses is just inaccurate

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.