facebook

summer rush

by: Tyler

Ill more than likely be at UNL this fall and Im interested in joining a fraternity. But, how does it work with summer rush? Im from California so I won’t be able to just drop by on a random weekend to visit. How will I be able to rush?

Posted By: Tyler
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

When I came here from out-of-state, the IFC had a Greek Preview for all out of state students like in mid-June. A lot of fraternities rush you then. It’s probably good to already be talking to some rush chairs, members, etc. This is probably your best bet

By: .
#2  by: Roll Taxi   

There are some events hosted by IFC, our overlaying council for fraternities on and off campus, and they should show you how to get involved with fraternities by hosting events which showcase each house in their respective houses. RUSH THETA XI

By: Roll Taxi
by: Top house groupie!!Apr 25, 2019 1:18:32 PM

😂😂😂

By: Top house groupie!!
#3  by: .   

Nebraska has a greek App that every greek rushee has to fill out. I'm not sure where it is, but it can't be hard to find. Once you fill that out rush chairs should send you a text. Greek Preview is a great event to go to. you also meet alot of guys who are also rushing, and you get a great idea of where you want to go. I signed after greek preview.

By: .
#4  by: Greek Life   

I’m from California to. to get a bid from any fraternity here you have to visit for at least a weekend this summer. if you don’t you might have to rush in the spring which is not a bad idea. if you do visit you should attend greek getaway.

By: Greek Life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.