Gphi
AGD
AOpi
XO
AXO

Top houses for girls that are casual about Greek life:
Phi Mu
Theta

Find your future friends!! That’s the goal!

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha!   

Kinda mean about the Twin Cities girls but not wrong.

By: Ha!
by: out of stateSep 7, 2022 2:09:33 AM

have met quite a few out of state girls in those first three houses tho

being out of state myself i would argue the Twin City suburban demographic is kinda the entire school, not just those 3 sororities lol

whenever u meet someone one of their first couple questions is ALWAYS “what highschool did u go to” as if it still matters by junior year

By: out of state
by: Yes!!Sep 10, 2022 8:29:54 AM

I lived in a dorm last year where almost the whole floor knew each other from their local high school. 5 girls joined the same sorority (one on the Twin Cities girl list above) and they all hung out with Sigma Chis that also were from the same high school. Their high school friends that went to the U of St. Thomas would also stay in our dorms every weekend. It was annoying. I will say that they all love their house but outsiders are not welcome into their friend group. If you ask them, they will tell you they are a top house….and they are if you are from their high school…

Thankfully, I ended up in a house with a lot of out of state girls that didn’t already know each other. I love my house and so glad to have all my sisters because this campus is FULL of students that came to college with all of their high school friends and boyfriends and have no interest in making new friends. It’s weird.

By: Yes!!
by: Ha!Sep 10, 2022 8:38:56 AM

OMG! The lame St. Thomas kids that go to Gopher games because they wanted to go to our school but couldn’t get in🤣 Could we ban all the rich, dumb St. Thomas kids from our campus every weekend?

By: Ha!
#2  by: Seriously    

Are the national chapters connected to each other?

By: Seriously
by: ??Sep 7, 2022 1:13:37 PM

Not sure what you are asking. A KKG chapter in MN, for instance, would be connected to a KKG chapter in WI through their Nationals and shared National policies. However, the chapters of each National sorority vary greatly from campus to campus so the reputation of one isn't necessarily the reputation of another on a different campus.

By: ??
by: Thank youSep 7, 2022 3:20:45 PM

Yes i wanted to know if the chapters here are somehow related to the chapters in WI or ND or Oregon etc. I understand that every chapter has her own politics but wasn’t sure about alumnae networking. My fault I should have asked in detail.

By: Thank you
#3  by: Yep   

This is soooo accurate.

By: Yep
#4  by: Booo phc   

This rank doesn’t show the involvement on campus and with PHC.

AOII, ChiO and AGD are ruling PHC.
Phi Mu and kKG will get spot lights once in a while. The other chapters are not well represented

By: Booo phc
by: anonSep 9, 2022 6:21:28 PM

pi phi literally has 2 people on PHC but ok

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.