facebook

In person recruitment

by: tea

Looks like much of sorority recruitment will in person in the fall. Don’t get me wrong, I love recruitment season, but why is panhel dead set on moving forward with recruitment when the majority of first semester classes will be online? It seems like if they really cared about the community and the women, they would just push it off until the spring. Not only for the safety of all involved, but also so that PNMs can get an authentic feeling for each house before having to make such big decisions. Anyone else feel like this?

Posted By: tea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UMN   

I agree! Wish they would’ve allowed everyone in PHC to share their opinions on the matter before making a decision.

By: UMN
#2  by: umm think   

lmao considering we don't even know what spring will look like and it's -50 degrees in january it would be stupid to do formal in the spring. the fact that we're even still having rush this year is good

By: umm think
by: you thinkJul 9, 2020 5:35:11 PM

many midwestern schools, including indiana university, do formal recruitment in the spring. so it’s not totally out of the question, and would probably be more responsible then this

By: you think
#3  by: hi   

any advice for pnms on how this year might be different or what to expect?

By: hi
by: helloJul 9, 2020 4:56:07 PM

It’s unlikely most of recruitment will be in the houses, so you’ll lose out on getting the vibe of the house, but expect to be basing your decisions more on the conversations!

By: hello
by: hiJul 16, 2020 1:49:59 AM

The first three rounds will be in a community space or on zoom then the last two in the house but few people in each round

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.